Twitter: Skip:When did Dak become Tom Brady?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
how many other QBs that got paid on 4 year deals are Brady?

Wilson - 4 yrs - $140M, $107M gtd
Rodgers - 4 yrs - $135M, 98.7M gtd
Wentz - 4 yrs - $128M, 107.9 gtd
Goff - 4yrs - $134M, 110 gtd
Tannehill - 4yrs - $118M, $91M gtd

He wants a 4 year deal. give it to him

Hard Pass...

Sheepherder

Reaction score
To me,Dak has proven to be an
average quarterback. Now, I might be of the old school but, I would give him the franchise tag.He hasn’t shown that he is as good as Wilson up in Seattle yet. And if he were to get the team to the NFC championship,then maybe consider the 5 year contract. Let him prove he’s worth it.

Flamma

Reaction score
Last season, Dak Prescott and the Cowboys were 1-6 against playoff teams and 7-2 against non-playoff teams.

Dak threw for an even 8 TD-8 Int in their games against playoff teams, and 22 TD-3 Int against non-playoff team

He's easily able to beat up on the poor teams; a 22:3 TD to interception ratio is excellent no matter the competition, but in high pressure situations, he hasn't been able to prove that he's the man for the job.

Dude stop! Dak is a first ballot hall of famer. Guys right here on this forum will show you stats to support that. You're just a hater. We have plenty of demented fans that actually believe this along with the owner of the team. We're just going to have to grin and bear it. Let us just hope Dak gets what he wants. A short 3-4 year deal. Afterwards we can move on and try to win a championship.

star-ving

Reaction score
Dude stop! Dak is a first ballot hall of famer. Guys right here on this forum will show you stats to support that. You're just a hater. We have plenty of demented fans that actually believe this along with the owner of the team. We're just going to have to grin and bear it. Let us just hope Dak gets what he wants. A short 3-4 year deal. Afterwards we can move on and try to win a championship.
So many Dak groupies on here
MarriedPeskyFinwhale-size_restricted.gif