Sleepers in the 2022 NFL Draft

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I dunno if he's a true sleeper (seen some sites put him around 12-15 range for WRs), but I think Khalil Shakir (WR - BSU) is going to be worth watching. I think he could be a solid slot guy as he's more quicker than he is fast. Open field ability is pretty good as well.

timb2

Reaction score
Demetrice Taylor(6-1,295)DT Appalachian State

Reactions: BAT

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
@timb2 what do you think of John Ridgeway. I think long term he could be the best big DT to come out of this draft. 6'6 320. Stout and long can play the 4i like Red Bryant used to. I think there might still be some untapped pass rush potential too. He is looked at as a possible late day 2, early day 3 guy but I could see him having a Jonathan Hankins/Dalvin Tomlinson like career

timb2

Reaction score
@timb2 what do you think of John Ridgeway. I think long term he could be the best big DT to come out of this draft. 6'6 320. Stout and long can play the 4i like Red Bryant used to. I think there might still be some untapped pass rush potential too. He is looked at as a possible late day 2, early day 3 guy but I could see him having a Jonathan Hankins/Dalvin Tomlinson like career
He has all the tools to become dominant DT. I think it will come down to the Combine. Is he just big or is he athletic also, the Combine numbers will help solve him. Love his size,Northern Illinois highlights he dominated and played with a mean streak.