Slow start, dominant finish

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This type of game encourages me. They came out and played a lackluster and flat first half. Cowboys teams from the past would have continued with that flow and ended up losing.

But today, they showed resilience and absolutely dominated in the second half. Dak was in the zone, CeeDee was clutch, the tight ends flourished, and Zeke ate up yards. The defense did enough to win, but the offense really carried the victory today.

We might just have a balanced and complete team, ladies and gentlemen.

Faced adversity and punched the Giants in the mouth to get a hard earned win. Things are looking up in Big D

bigE79

Reaction score
This type of game encourages me. They came out and played a lackluster and flat first half. Cowboys teams from the past would have continued with that flow and ended up losing.

But today, they showed resilience and absolutely dominated in the second half. Dak was in the zone, CeeDee was clutch, the tight ends flourished, and Zeke ate up yards. The defense did enough to win, but the offense really carried the victory today.

Faced adversity and punched the Giants in the mouth to get a hard earned win. Things are looking up in Big D
That's what I said at halftime,the second half was gonna teach us a lot about the team and they passed the test,I'm proud of them,they showed grit and blew them away.

kramskoi

Reaction score
nah, I gotta call some of them out when i see it lol, i wish i could keep my words to myself during the game but when i see a reverse on 2nd and 11. it all comes out
There was definitely some foolishness in the first half...especially on the 30 yard line...AGAIN! Great second half. REALLY didn't like the Maher miss and the penalty on Micah at the end. Could easily have ended 31-13...after a shaky start.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Giants were playing for their divisional hopes and coming off a bad game. Not surprised they put up a fight, but the Cowboys wore them down in the end.

Cowboys still have plenty to work on next week, but it's off a win.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

They've actually been pretty good at making halftime adjustments since Mike took over.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Had pressures at times but they did their best to not drop back and throw traditionally. A lot of rollouts and misdirection.

Thank you . Yes for the most part they did a good job of getting rid of the ball and trying to avoid the sack . Other then Slayton that team is really thin on weapons in the passing game . Golladay is invisible .