Smack Talk Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Ya know, just the fact that there is a "Smack Talk Zone" says it all...some, very few, people have such a powerful need to express their stupidity, that we actually have to put up a separate board to accommodate them???

Here's a novel idea, how about NO Smack Talk Zone? If you can't behave in civilized manner, or follow Zone guidelines, just leave and go somewhere else?

Personally, I think having this board is ludicrous...it's not as if the bad feelings created here don't carry over to the other legit boards...and in fact, having this board only encourages animosity.

So, my question, why is this board necessary?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99 said:
Ya know, just the fact that there is a "Smack Talk Zone" says it all...some, very few, people have such a powerful need to express their stupidity, that we actually have to put up a separate board to accommodate them???

Here's a novel idea, how about NO Smack Talk Zone? If you can't behave in civilized manner, or follow Zone guidelines, just leave and go somewhere else?

Personally, I think having this board is ludicrous...it's not as if the bad feelings created here don't carry over to the other legit boards...and in fact, having this board only encourages animosity.

So, my question, why is this board necessary?

Because I have a fetish....there you dragged the truth out of me...I hope you are happy. :p

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Because I have a fetish....there you dragged the truth out of me...I hope you are happy. :p

Well, it's ABOUT TIME someone dragged the truth out of you! :D

Now as far as a few of those other truths about you, uh, perhaps best left unsaid.

Especially the one about the you, the goat, the ChezWiz, the duct tape and the spatula.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99 said:
Well, it's ABOUT TIME someone dragged the truth out of you! :D

Now as far as a few of those other truths about you, uh, perhaps best left unsaid.

Especially the one about the you, the goat, the ChezWiz, the duct tape and the spatula.

I would like to go on record and say that the ChezWiz part was a complete lie.

I just do not trust cheese that flies out of a can...nope can not do it.

However Duct tape makes the world go round...especially if you are married :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.