Smart Bird

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Pretty cool...

Now explain something to me, if that woman could teach that bird so much, how come we can't teach Winicki how to move a thread without leaving a redirect?

:)

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Pretty cool...

Now explain something to me, if that woman could teach that bird so much, how come we can't teach Winicki how to move a thread without leaving a redirect?

:)

Moving threads, many topics started in main forum are so off and they never get moved. I guess most people only go to the first one....

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
ELDudearino said:
Moving threads, many topics started in main forum are so off and they never get moved. I guess most people only go to the first one....

We are much more lenient in the "off" season because there's not a lot going on...

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister said:
That bird is smarter than most of the posters on this board :D

I have heard that the bird uses google. :p

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
By the way, that woman is absolutely stunning and has a wonderful personality. I think I enjoyed her more than the bird. :D

ROMOSAPIEN9

Proud Grandpa
Reaction score
StarKist said:
By the way, that woman is absolutely stunning and has a wonderful personality. I think I enjoyed her more than the bird. :D

I don't know about "stunning." But I'd definitely knock it out! Just as long as she could make that bird shut the he11 up during the process.

Just think about it, you're over there trying to talk sweet nothings, and that stinkin bird is off in the corner doing that evil laugh and making all kinds of sound effects. That'd be a deal breaker for me.