Smoking Nutmeg To Get High?

Hoofbite

Reaction score
[youtube]r9lziFMub0g&feature=fvst[/youtube]

Unbelievable. Can't imagine anyone looking in the spice cabinet and picking out nutmeg to try and catch a buzz.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
I used to prefer snorting Pixy-Stix back in the day. A lot of fiends during my time...

arglebargle

Reaction score
I don't think smoking nutmeg will work. Can't imagine the flavor is any good either. However, there are pyschoactive ingrediants in numeg/cloves. I think you have to eat it though. It's been used as a jailhouse high, but it's supposed to be pretty bad for your liver.

Teren_Kanan

Reaction score
People want to get high. It's not hard to understand. People want it, and they will find ways to do it. Nothing will EVER stop this. Which is why these people should be allowed to get high off of something not dangerous, and non toxic to the human body.. like.. Marijuana. That would be crazy talk though! Maybe they will just have to settle on something more harmful than Marijuana, but legal, like Nutmeg, or Alcohol.

P.S. Marshmallow and Catnip can get you high, and can be mixed together for greater effect. There are already synthetic marijuana's made with these ingredients and labled as "Incense" that people use to get high, kind of like Salvia. Like Savlia, they will soon be outlawed. Whats next! I'm excited to find out.

P.P.S. Marshmallow the plant, not the white candy.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Kids do what your role model Mylie does, be safe. LOL A BIG J/K

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Evidently the side effects are vomiting, dizziness and convulsions. Count me in. :laugh2:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Teren_Kanan;3747968 said:
People want to get high. It's not hard to understand. People want it, and they will find ways to do it. Nothing will EVER stop this. Which is why these people should be allowed to get high off of something not dangerous, and non toxic to the human body.. like.. Marijuana. That would be crazy talk though! Maybe they will just have to settle on something more harmful than Marijuana, but legal, like Nutmeg, or Alcohol.

P.S. Marshmallow and Catnip can get you high, and can be mixed together for greater effect. There are already synthetic marijuana's made with these ingredients and labled as "Incense" that people use to get high, kind of like Salvia. Like Savlia, they will soon be outlawed. Whats next! I'm excited to find out.

P.P.S. Marshmallow the plant, not the white candy.

Oh now you tell us!

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
In a nation with zero accountability.....expect this to be purchased through your Pharmacist soon.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Inject nutmeg directly into your bloodstream and you will die. So I heard.

Strange that you can eat the stuff with no problem but can't get it into your bloodstream.

My neighbor who was around 14 at the time would roll his own using regular paper and catnip.

People will smoke anything.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
ninja;3749001 said:
Inject nutmeg directly into your bloodstream and you will die. So I heard.

Strange that you can eat the stuff with no problem but can't get it into your bloodstream.

My neighbor who was around 14 at the time would roll his own using regular paper and catnip.

People will smoke anything.

lol, there are TONS of things that will kill you if you inject them directly into your blood stream.

gmoney112

Reaction score
That is ********. You can't get high off smoking Nutmeg, it is literally impossible.

You can however get high as balls if you eat it, unfortunately one of the side effects will be you hovering in the fetal position for 8 hours while it feels like Alien is going to come out of your stomach.

I've done every drug in the book unfortunately, and I would not touch Nutmeg with a 10 foot pole.

And this information has been out there for 10+ years.

Teren_Kanan

Reaction score
CATCH17;3748849 said:
Oh now you tell us!

Haha heaven forbid someone comes and posts here about how their kid stuck some Marshmallows in a bowl and smoked them. I might feel bad. If people will smoke Nutmeg, this is a very plausible scenario.

Teren_Kanan

Reaction score
MonsterD;3748649 said:
Kids do what your role model Mylie does, be safe. LOL A BIG J/K

She smoked Salvia, which is legal where she smoked it, and the high probably blows the pants off of anything you can get out of nutmeg.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
gmoney112;3749246 said:
That is ********. You can't get high off smoking Nutmeg, it is literally impossible.

You can however get high as balls if you eat it, unfortunately one of the side effects will be you hovering in the fetal position for 8 hours while it feels like Alien is going to come out of your stomach.

I've done every drug in the book unfortunately, and I would not touch Nutmeg with a 10 foot pole.

And this information has been out there for 10+ years.

Yall rookies don't know how to handle your Nutmeg.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
TheCount;3749163 said:
lol, there are TONS of things that will kill you if you inject them directly into your blood stream.

True like Glue but you can still sniff it. :laugh2: