Snap counts vs Falcons

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Thanks for the weekly post.

Kazee is on the %*#$# list. Started strong but snaps keeps going down. Wilson and Kearse now getting all the reps?

Looks like Hamilton and Odighizuwa went down in snaps after the Denver game?

Armstrong had a lot more snaps than usual, and boy did he take advantage of it!

Hard to tell on offense with so many starters pulled. Sprinkle up to 35%. I did notice him a lot during the game.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
They reported earlier in the week that Wilson was dealing with an injury. I fully expect to see Wilson be involved in the offense as we move forward. He will not get the same reps he had while taking over for Gallup but I expect to see Wilson.

conner01

Reaction score
Thanks for the weekly post.

Kazee is on the %*#$# list. Started strong but snaps keeps going down. Wilson and Kearse now getting all the reps?

Looks like Hamilton and Odighizuwa went down in snaps after the Denver game?

Armstrong had a lot more snaps than usual, and boy did he take advantage of it!

Hard to tell on offense with so many starters pulled. Sprinkle up to 35%. I did notice him a lot during the game.
Sprinkle is a solid blocker but not much in passing game

DanA

Reaction score
  • It looks like Kazee has lost reps to Donavan Wilson. Not sure if that is performance or injury related
  • McKeon is getting a lot more reps than targets, it seems like the offense has adjusted from Jarwin to suit McKeon's skill set rather than "next man up"
  • Golston and Odigi are getting a lot of reps this year which is great for them and IMO helps development a lot
  • I really think Armstrong is our best backup DE when he's healthy, he looked good starting this game
  • CB has become well established with Brown/Diggs on the outside and Lewis in slot, it's becoming a real strong point and for me is this seasons biggest surprise.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Another snap count snapshot. Some notes:
  • Michael Gallup had 41 snaps and had immediate impact.
  • Cedric Wilson only had 1 snap- a little surprising.
  • Anthony Brown played all 54 defensive snaps and had a nice pick.
Other thoughts?

A lot of snaps for Donavan Wilson.

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score

Another snap count snapshot. Some notes:
  • Michael Gallup had 41 snaps and had immediate impact.
  • Cedric Wilson only had 1 snap- a little surprising.
  • Anthony Brown played all 54 defensive snaps and had a nice pick.
Other thoughts?

I wish Joseph would just change his name to Bossman Fat. His jersey would just say “Fat”.