Twitter: Snap counts vs giants

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Here are the snap counts for yesterday’s 49-17 win over nyg.
Some things that stand out to me:
  • Cowboys had 78 snaps to giants 57. Wow.
  • Terance Steele and Tyron Smith were the only Cowboys who played all 78 snaps. No one on D did.
  • Rookie WR Jalen Brooks had an impressive debut with 4 receptions for 39 yards on 24 snaps.
  • Rico Dowdle made the most of his 22 snaps with 12 rushes for 73 yards and a TD. He needs to continue this level of PT.
  • Rookie Mazi Smith looked like he’s making strides. He made several plays in his 25 snaps.
What stood out to you?

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
I would like to see the split between Pollard and Dowdle close a little bit more, maybe 60/40. I thought J. Brooks looked good and with the strides J. Tobert has been making this year, M. Gallup could be gone next year.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Too many snaps for Tolbert, I'm pretty sure Brooks may be better...get JB more snaps, and I didn't even care for him last week, he showed something tho.

Glad Juanyeh Thomas n Izzy got some snaps.

LBs had a good snap share. However, DQ should put Clark or Bell at MLB in Dime if Parsons is just gonna cover.

Aven8

Reaction score

• Terance Steele and Tyron Smith were the only Cowboys who played all 78 snaps. No one on D did.
  • Rookie WR Jalen Brooks had an impressive debut with 4 receptions for 39 yards on 24 snaps.
  • Rico Dowdle made the most of his 22 snaps with 12 rushes for 73 yards and a TD. He needs to continue this level of PT.
  • Rookie Mazi Smith looked like he’s making strides. He made several plays in his 25 snaps.
What stood out to you?

I would like to see a lot more of Brooks

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score

What stood out to you?

I think you got your T Smiths mixed up.

JoaquinFenix

Reaction score

What stood out to you?

Tyler Smith, not Tyron Smith, played all snaps on offense.

Havic

Reaction score
Brooks looks like he could be really explosive, very excited for him

Praxit

Reaction score

What stood out to you?

...Mazi and Dowdle. They are making right impact, as we turn the corner in schedule.

Was nice to see MG, finally deciding to show up. Lets see where it goes.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mazi got more snaps than Hankins. That is surprising.

Off ball Micah needs to not be a thing.

Gambit

Reaction score
Would have like to see Richards get some snaps at OT in garbage time
He was inactive. We had to to get Evans a good long look it was his 3rd call up

Duece activated because Turpin injury same with Brooks. Just not enough spots for him to be.
Agree these are best times, but other needs more important

blueblood70

Reaction score
I would like to see the split between Pollard and Dowdle close a little bit more, maybe 60/40. I thought J. Brooks looked good and with the strides J. Tobert has been making this year, M. Gallup could be gone next year.
meh 55-45 Rico should have been playing more this entire year.. . he offers up what a poor man's Ezekiel was doing for this team and pollard. this was a major league mistake from game one to not get him more involved to keep top more fresh and explosive IMHO

he runs with more power and has some speed and cut.. it showed in that first drive you get to the five on his back, you pull him out and you stall. right after that big run they should have him the ball again two more times..bet he would have got in .. Instead throw- throw- Tp- fail! the substitution packages drive me crazy. far too many stay with the hot hand!!.