SNF: 49ers v Seahawks

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Cartol makes mistakes like that all the time.

But he has a QB to cover them up most always.

I agree. But that delay of game penalty falls partly on Wilson since they didn’t have any timeouts left. Don’t know what happened there. The announcers said Lynch was trying to get on the field. The play was probably called late. Looked like mass confusion. What a blunder. Costs them a legitimate Super Bowl chance.

SacredStar

Reaction score
Seattle went from a bye and the best home field advantage in the NFL.... to travelling across the country in five days and trying to win thre straight road games.

Crash and burn.
Seattle is undefeated on the road I believe.

gmb1

Reaction score
What's crazy is if they beat the Eagles and the Saints beat the Vikings, then they will have a rematch of this game. :laugh:

RD21

Reaction score
Seattle got hosed on the pass interference non-call. I was a little surprised it wasn't reviewed. It was blatant & obvious. Should've had 1st & goal at the one. I think Marshawn Lynch would've scored on the next play.

Alohawg1

Reaction score
Dre laid down the Greenlaw at the half inch line ftw. That was a legendary hit.

zeke21

Reaction score
You carried that pain all these weeks i see.
What's that like?
It is painful watching people still believe in the myth of Dak which blinds them to what would be possible with a proper QB in dallas.

But I suppose we must get used to disappointment... as you wish.

Toomany10pins

Reaction score
Just about to say this. Another coach people hold in high regard that makes bone headed decisions in critical situations.
PC is the master of bone headed decisions especially when it comes to clock management and suffers from indecisiveness, which leads to wasted time outs at the dumbest times.

The delay of game penalty cost Seattle the game.
I’m beyond pissed about it.

They’ve been slow all year in getting offensive plays in.

Toomany10pins

Reaction score
Seattle got hosed on the pass interference non-call. I was a little surprised it wasn't reviewed. It was blatant & obvious. Should've had 1st & goal at the one. I think Marshawn Lynch would've scored on the next play.
Yep, but speaking as a Seattle fan, if they don’t have the delay game of penalty then that doesn’t happen.

Toomany10pins

Reaction score
Eagles are an NFL team. All NFL teams give this current Seahawks team trouble.
Outside of the 2013-2015 teams, this seems to be the norm.

Philly might be the one team more banged up than Seattle is.
I expect a Seattle win, but wouldn’t be surprised with a loss one bit.