SNF: Bills at Bengals

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not sure about anyone else. But I am tired of all the Dallas game threads already. Going to be a long week

So who is watching the SNF game.

And remember it is not a Dallas thread. Time to escape those and cool off a bit.

Motorola

Reaction score
Not sure about anyone else. But I am tired of all the Dallas game threads already. Going to be a long week

So who is watching the SNF game.

And remember it is not a Dallas thread. Time to escape those and cool off a bit.
Cowboys Fan approaching six decades -- but also defines me for the entire NFL - including the 1960s AFL.
Tuning in tonight to finally see the Bengals play a complete game ---
and further expose the Bills as a propped-up AFC power.

Motorola

Reaction score
TD Bengals, just moved right down field.
Last few years, the Cincinnati MO has been starting out slow the first third of their seasons - before getting on a roll to entering the playoffs.
2023 so far__began 0-2, 3-3 six weeks in.
After by week__went out to the west coast and handed the 49ers their third straight defeat.

Motorola

Reaction score
Hard to get into two AFC teams.... but I like Burrow and Allen
Being a grizzled pro football fan -- I have an admiration for both the Charter AFL franchise Bills, and the Bengals - which was the last AFL franchise added before the merger.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Being a grizzled pro football fan -- I have an admiration for both the Charter AFL franchise Bills, and the Bengals - which was the last AFL franchise added before the merger.
Yeah, I grew up just north of Cincinnati. Bengals started a year or so after I became a Cowboys fan. So I follow them as well.

jwitten82

Reaction score
NFL related but did anyone the Texans game? I saw where Tampa scored their last TD and thought the game was over. Stroud threw for 5 tds that game, and now has 14 tds and only 1 int on the season. Panthers have to be kicking themselves

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
NFL related but did anyone the Texans game? I saw where Tampa scored their last TD and thought the game was over. Stroud threw for 5 tds that game, and now has 14 tds and only 1 int on the season. Panthers have to be kicking themselves
Seen TB TD drive, then seen Houston TD drive. Great finish.

Houston. We have a QB.
Was never a big Houston fan, but been rooting for them this season. for CJ Stroud, since he is from Ohio State.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bengals make a stop. But now don’t seem to be moving the ball either.
Well just picked up a 1st down. 13 yard run, needed 12.