SNF: Bills at Bengals

Motorola

Reaction score
NFL related but did anyone the Texans game? I saw where Tampa scored their last TD and thought the game was over. Stroud threw for 5 tds that game, and now has 14 tds and only 1 int on the season. Panthers have to be kicking themselves
HC Ryans + QB Stroud could be the foundation of the Texans moving beyond their recent hardship \ wretchedness, and returning to be a solid AFC team + playoff contender.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes…I knew Allen was going to throw a pick. His 9th of the season.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
NFL related but did anyone the Texans game? I saw where Tampa scored their last TD and thought the game was over. Stroud threw for 5 tds that game, and now has 14 tds and only 1 int on the season. Panthers have to be kicking themselves
I missed the start of the Cowboys game because I was watching the Texans game. That game was wild. No kicker. Had a RB doing the kickoffs and kicked a FG. Just craziness! lol

Motorola

Reaction score
Knowing the Dolphins lost earlier today, the Bills need to press for the win and pull even in the division standings.
Next five opponents for BUF-
DEN
NYJ
@PHL
[bye week]
@KC
DAL

Last edited:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bengals need a TD to take control of this game. They been in control for the most part. But Bills doing enough to hang in there.

Nav22

Reaction score
Imagine if Josh Allen had a star on his helmet.

By tomorrow morning, nobody will have even remembered how mediocre he was "in a big game vs a top team" tonight.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: