SNF: Cowboys-Commanders 1st Half Game Thread

Zordon

Reaction score
mldardy;4928004 said:
:confused: It's 0-0 at the end of the 1st quarter. Goodness man calm down.
we left at least 10 pts on the field in the first quarter. every point counts when we play so many close games.

ANTHONYSCOTT

Reaction score
mldardy;4927988 said:
His teammates and coaching staff could help him out by going and getting the ball and not calling for bombs on every play.

Exactly man. the Skins are throwing short plays in with their shots down the field. Every pass from us is 20 yards down field.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Commanders dropped their play side safety down right when the ball was snapped on that one, they KNEW we were running to that side.

Dodger

Indomitable
Reaction score
Lol...yes, Romo's made at least one bad throw. The other one to Otree is perhaps debatable, yet the score is still 0-0, and some of you have already thrown in the towel.

All I can say is I would not tollerate you quitters on a team that I play on. Thankfully, the Cowboys players don't have the same mentality.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
mldardy;4927970 said:
Looks like two teams battling their butts off to get into the playoffs.

Battling their butts off?

2 INTs and a missed FG reads like a game between the jags and lions this far.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
mldardy;4928004 said:
:confused: It's 0-0 at the end of the 1st quarter. Goodness man calm down.

Which is nice....but we've squandered a couple oppurtunities already. So I'm worried it's one of those types of games.

mldardy

Reaction score
Zordon;4928015 said:
we left at least 10 pts on the field in the first quarter. every point counts when we play so many close games.
It's 0-0. Relax.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Zordon;4928015 said:

We don't even know if we left 3, let alone 10

We were at the 50 the second drive and don't forget they already missed afg, so too is possibly.