SNF game thread

HungryLion

Reaction score
Dallas fans must’ve done something to God for him to unwrath his fury tonight. Basically getting blown out and the Eagles winning? Tsk tsk. Anyways, Eagles take lead of the division. Whoop de doo. They’ll get blown out in the first round by someone. Rather it be the Packers, Seattle, Rams.

Eagles play the ravens next week. Cowboys play the giants.

we will see where the records lie in a few weeks....

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
Dallas fans must’ve done something to God for him to unwrath his fury tonight. Basically getting blown out and the Eagles winning? Tsk tsk. Anyways, Eagles take lead of the division. Whoop de doo. They’ll get blown out in the first round by someone. Rather it be the Packers, Seattle, Rams.
It's that deal that Jerry made in order to win that last Super Bowl.

In 1995 Dallas Cowboys Owner Jerry Jones (via an Interview with Michael Irvin) claimed he “Made a deal with God” where he said if The Cowboys Won Super Bowl 30, he’d never ask to win The Super Bowl again.

Last edited:

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
They have a competent defense. You're never out of the game when you hold the opponent to 14 points.

Mullens is bad but then again our defense is so bad that I doubt they could hold the Niners to just 14 points even with Mullens as the QB. Philly's defense kept them in this game.

Swagger

Reaction score
So Mullens proves that talented teams can't always just insert any QB in and play at the same level as with their starter. After tonight I know that Niners fans can't wait until Jimmy G comes back.
To be fair Mullens is an undrafted donkey

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They heard all week they didnt have a chance
I don't know about that. 49ers are depleted. They are literally missing all of their best players. They had a chance. They stepped up and took advantage though.....gotta give them credit for that. Eagles didn't really play that well today. If they had one based on actually looking good I'd say they'd go on a run.