SNF game thread

Adreme

Reaction score
Kittle kinda shows why it is very nice to have a great TE.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
49ers have punted more in this game than we’ve made our opponents punt through 4 games

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Isn’t Schultz better than Gronk or Kittle :laugh:?

Schultz is better than most, if not all, of us expected. Gronk is yesterday's news - he's not doing anything in Tampa.

Dallas took Gavin Escobar 16 picks before KC took Travis Kelce. That still stings.

Adreme

Reaction score
Schultz is better than most, if not all, of us expected. Gronk is yesterday's news - he's not doing anything in Tampa.

Dallas took Gavin Escobar 16 picks before KC took Travis Kelce. That still stings.

I mean last week Gront had 6 catches for 48 yards (on 7 targets) and today he was rather pedestrian with only 1 catch for 28 yards all the while being a very good blocker. Basically he is being the safety net a good TE needs to be.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seems Eagles getting their offense together. As well as their defenses. I know it is Mullins, but this game would sting if the Eagles win. If they get to 4 wins, they may take the division.

Carson

Reaction score
Seems Eagles getting their offense together. As well as their defenses. I know it is Mullins, but this game would sting if the Eagles win. If they get to 4 wins, they may take the division.

Their next few are tough.

Steelers, Ravens, Giants, Cowboys, Browns, Seahawks. I don’t see them winning many.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Wentz is the definition of a spare, big arm, peewee brain.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Seattle punted six times.

They punted seven times, turned it over once, and scored on six possessions. I don't think that last part is good, especially when five of them were TDs.

erod

Reaction score
If Wentz had receivers, their offense would be better.

He'll be better at his next stop. It's too contaminated there now.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Their next few are tough.

Steelers, Ravens, Giants, Cowboys, Browns, Seahawks. I don’t see them winning many.

Unfortunately two of those teams already beat Dallas and two others on that list will definitely beat Dallas.