Tirco sounds like he has a bet on the lions talking about lets take a deeper lookNot a catch. 2 feet, ball is out before the 3rd foot down.
never had control once 2nd foot landedThat looked like a fair catch to me but I guess we'll see.....
he had complete controlafter the 2nd foot, just before the THIRD foot went down he got drilled and dropped the ball. He had total control of the ball up until he got whacked.never had control once 2nd foot landed
Next season a WR will need to run 5 yards before it's a complete pass, and then if he cele's, it's a 15 yard unsporsmanlike3rd foot.... damn, I didnt know you needed three feet down to have a catch.
Lol, as Vinny Barbarino use to say on Welcome Back Kotter, “I’m so confused”. Old school for some from the 70’s.3rd foot.... damn, I didnt know you needed three feet down to have a catch.
Same here, but that's what they're saying so....3rd foot.... damn, I didnt know you needed three feet down to have a catch.
What?Lol, as Vinny Barbarino use to say on Welcome Back Kotter, “I’m so confused”. Old school for some from the 70’s.
LOLWhat?
Where?
