SNF: New England vs Houston

gmb1

Reaction score
Glad the Pats lost, but HOU fans are cocky ** and really hate us for some reason (geez, I wonder why, baby brother syndrome much?) and I don't really like it when they're like that. Originally from Houston too. Their fans are fair weather as hell. Generic franchise all around. Never been a Deshaun Watson fan either. Hope they lose out LOL.
Houston is :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Reactions: CWR

vlad

Reaction score
Would rather have him than Elliott.

But they will probably run him up the middle on 1st downs anyways like they do with Elliott.

Yeah man, I wasn't bashing your idea at all, just that they could have brian Westbrook back there and they'd run a FB dive after tavon Austin comes down to block some freak show DE

silvrNblue

Reaction score
This game speaks VOLUMES about how sorry assed the coaching is on the dallas sidelines. JJ watt out for the season, one would figure their defense would suck big time...nope they stepped it up, and blasted Brady all game. Ours not so much, their offense took it to NE on the ground as they should and then ran the RPO stuff with Watson and kept them off balanced get a lead and hold NE off to a 21-22 win...I'd love to rub THAT under JJ and Garretts nose's like a puppy who crapped on the carpet...

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Brady is so overrated by people who don’t actually watch football

Its hard to tell how much Brady has fallen off. He's got one of the least talented supporting casts in the NFL around him. Edelman is a great slot wr, but teams are able to double him b/c there is nobody else to worry about. In past years, he at least had Gronk. He doesn't even have a decent TE this year.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
:laugh:
3i6q7d.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

TwelfthStar

Reaction score
I'd love to see the Pats choke the division and Buffalo finally win it for the first time in forever, and more importantly, someone other than the Pats win it for only the second time in 16 years (2008 "Wildcat" Dolphins). Would make our loss to them on TDay less painful.
Be nice if the Texans go one and done, I find their fanbase annoying. Cocky as hell and they've won NOTHING.