SNF: Packers vs Saints

Nirvana

Reaction score
You know you love the NFL more than MLB when game 5 of the World Series is on, but you're tuning in to the SNF game as the primary go to channel.

I need a big game from Aaron Rodgers and a bad one from Brees for my fantasy match-up.

Love watching good QBs play the game. Should be a good one. I'll go with the Packers winning a close one tonight, 38-35.

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
go Saints i guess but then again would it be better to play in Lambeau when it is cold and the passing game isn't as effective?

Lonestar94

Reaction score
You know you love the NFL more than MLB when game 5 of the World Series is on, but you're tuning in to the SNF game as the primary go to channel.

I need a big game from Aaron Rodgers and a bad one from Brees for my fantasy match-up.

Love watching good QBs play the game. Should be a good one. I'll go with the Packers winning a close one tonight, 38-35.

More people are watching this game than the world series.

Nirvana

Reaction score
Yeah baby. TD Packers on a 70 yard pass play. Nice!

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was so hoping Rodgers would have a bad day today.. Alas, it's not in the cards

Nirvana

Reaction score
Gonna go down to the wire for my match-up this week.

Screenshot_2014_10_26_at_5_35_55_PM.png

Nirvana

Reaction score
Brees saying 20, formation comes out as 2 RBs and no TEs. He is calling the shots.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Both teams lobbing up ducks that the opposing DBs have no idea are even in the air, apparently...

Nirvana

Reaction score
Almost grabbed Ingram yesterday - he is gonna have a big game tonight. I blew it by sticking with Martin. Guy has fooled me for the last time.

Nirvana

Reaction score
Brees and Rodgers show how to have good technique. You watch Foles, he is always throwing off his back foot.

Nirvana

Reaction score
Lacy playing in front of his hometown. Wonder how many tickets he got for this game. Huge play.