SNF: Patriots at Seahawks game thread

Aven8

Reaction score
I never understand when you’re hot throwing the football, which got you down there, you don’t keep throwing the football.....

Last edited:

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
I never understand when your hot throwing the football, which got you down there, you don’t keep throwing the football.....
I think an RPO or read option would have been better. Like one of those plays where you fake hand off, take a step forward, and then back, and have a TE in the flat.

visionary

Reaction score
Lol he's had the best player in the league, and has underavhieved given that fact.
Last four seasons, Garrett and PC had the same amount of wins. Are you saying Garrett is a top 3 coach?
What a stupid comment

You stop embarrassing yourself LMAO

Once again, you’re showing your ignorance
Wilson is not the best player in the league
Wilson was developed by Pete
You are comparing regular season to Garrett, I said his coaching resume which for most people would include the post season . I guess I should expect nothing better from a QC fan

Carroll is a top 3 nfl HC

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Once again, you’re showing your ignorance
Wilson is not the best player in the league
Wilson was developed by Pete
You are comparing regular season to Garrett, I said his coaching resume which for most people would include the post season . I guess I should expect nothing better from a QC fan

Carroll is a top 3 nfl HC
Yes, Wilson has been the best player in the league.

In the last four seasons, Pete has done nearly nothing in the playoffs outside of lose to a Jasom Garrett led team. If you want to include playoffs, PC now has ONE MORE WIN THAN GARRETT over the last four years.
The amount of stupid **** coming out of your mouth is piling up.

Just throw the damn towel, I don't want you embarrassing yourself any further.

Last edited:

uvaballa

Reaction score
Russ is definitely in the top 3 for QBs. Dude literally carries Seattle every year.

Pape

Reaction score
Why didn’t they just send the RB up the middle!? Sweeping Cam outside on the one yard line!?
Coaches cost them that one...
Beautiful final drive though.
:clap:
because our running back sucks ***... should have taken chubb over michel