Game Day SNF: Peyton Bowl: Indy vs Broncos

Hoov

Reaction score
Amazing what man coverage can do. Colts are flat out dominating at this point.

their pass rush is getting to manning too. I thought i heard that the broncos have backups at both OT spots tonight, is that correct ?

blackbull

Reaction score
idk why but every time he's brought up on the cowboys break, they always have some slick comment to say about him.

Well he was running his mouth about Dallas when he left. He's a clown as far as I'm concerned. He was more concerned with making the pro bowl than being a leader.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Manning doesn't look good. His balls do not have a lot of zip on them. I haven't watched, has he been taking a beating?

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Im not suprised at how this games going. The colts are a hell of a team.

cowboys1981

Reaction score
their pass rush is getting to manning too. I thought i heard that the broncos have backups at both OT spots tonight, is that correct ?

I'm not even sure. Manning isn't gettin rid of it in 1.5 seconds either. Hopefully Indy keeps it up.

Deep_South

Reaction score
Manning is getting the kind of attention in Indy the Cowboys get all the time. To us, it's just another game, but to the other team, it is like a playoff game and they are sky high for it.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Bradie just said he never realized how much fans care about the cowboys until now while he is retired.

Bradie also said that romo has way more personality than he shows to the media.

Said he absolutely loves Williams.

Thinks we will win the east said its our best to chance to win some games in the playoffs that we have had in a while.

I feel bad for bradie, he is part of the class of 03 and he is the only one not playing. Always liked bradie.

Hoov

Reaction score
If the colts win (which is looking very likely now) - KC will be the only undefeated team. Who would have guessed ?

MagicMan

Reaction score
If the colts win (which is looking very likely now) - KC will be the only undefeated team. Who would have guessed ?

yeah, guess Reid never got the memo that the process should take 3 years, 5 years tops......;)

Hoov

Reaction score
yeah, guess Reid never got the memo that the process should take 3 years, 5 years tops......;)

Haha.

He did fall into a great situation there at KC with an outstanding defense and very good RB, and was able to get a solid veteran QB in Smith plus having the overall # 1 pick. Just didnt think he would be at 7-0. Very good coach - ended up with a tough situation in philly at the end and im not sure how much of it was him and how much was management