SNF: SEA at LAR game thread

SoBlue128

Reaction score
Nah they will flip the switch and the light will burn bright and all will come together. Nope Garrett forgot to pay the freaking light bill

smitty313

Reaction score
Ahhhhhhhhhhh, OK, I didn't know that. Interesting.

Such a shame if they're truly being taught to simply knock the ball out as it arrives to the receiver's hands, because this is very hard to do without face guarding and getting a penalty.
It's been reported from multiple sources they're taught to play the man instead of the ball, Lewis seems to be the only one who bucks that....and just happens to be the only one that gets int's

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Fans will need to be creative next week. I suggest a rotation of chants:

Fire Garrett *clap-clap-clap-clap-clap*
Urban Meyer *clap-clap-clap-clap-clap*
Lincoln Riley *clap-clap-clap-clap-clap*
Garrett sucks! Garrett sucks!

And then late in the 4th quarter, start singing the "Na-na-na hey hey hey goodbye" song

TruBluSince1982

Reaction score
Ahhhhhhhhhhh, OK, I didn't know that. Interesting.

Such a shame if they're truly being taught to simply knock the ball out as it arrives to the receiver's hands, because this is very hard to do without face guarding and getting a penalty.

It's really not hard to do at all if you're watching the receivers eyeballs and body language. Eyeballs get as big as saucers when the ball is arriving.

Much harder to defend if your head is turned back to the quarterback.

You turn your head back when it is feasible to turn your head back.

Go out in the yard with two other people and try that out. See how many times you get burned. Especially if the receiver runs a 4.3 and you run a 4.5

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
After we get smeared next week, we'll still hear players say "We are still in first place, my pillow will feel good and I'll sleep like a baby.".

If Philly beats NY tomorrow and then the Commanders in the early game next week they'll be in 1st place after we get smeared lol. No guarantees though that Philly will win both because they're hot garbage too!

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Just watching Higbee make a play li
After we get smeared next week, we'll still hear players say "We are still in first place, my pillow will feel good and I'll sleep like a baby.".
That is the most disturbing takeaway from this skid.

They seem to be counting on it.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
If Philly beats NY tomorrow and then the Commanders in the early game next week they'll be in 1st place after we get smeared lol. No guarantees though that Philly will win both because they're hot garbage too!

Yep...…..in fact, if Philly beats the Giants tomorrow and the Skins next Sunday, and we lose to the Rams which is almost a certainty, then if Philly wins the Dec 22 game against us they will clinch the division title.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Not even gonna get worked up for this next game. I see no way Dallas wins. I always hope, But, I will be watching with some longtime friends, hanging out drinking and eating. Enjoying the times.

.... Course, this is Monday morning. Lots can change about how I feel come Sunday. hahahahahah

Creeper

Reaction score
The Rams had offensive line problems early in the year and somehow found a way to fix it. The Rams have secondary issues and found a way to solve it. They are peaking at the right time and gave a dominant performance last night against a really good team.

Goff is yet another QB Dallas will face that is more dangerous throwing out of the pocket than in it and they have a RB who runs with speed and power. The Rams are going to light up the Cowboys defense and their defense will smother the Cowboys offense. This could be a blowout-shutout. The Rams can make their punter inactive for this game because they won't need him.