SNF: Super Bowl rematch: ATL at NE

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Patriots offense killing themselves with penalties. They lead the NFL in offensive PI flags.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Wow, Falcons go for 4th and 7 at midfield and they convert it.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gutsy football right there. Going for it on 4th and 7 at midfield.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Terrible decision by Brady gets picked off, but the Falcons roughed him.

The GOAT gets a do over. That'll probably be costly for Atlanta.

I am not denying it was a penalty, but it seems like no matter what they get every call. It's annoying.

drawandstrike

Reaction score
Patriots are charmed. Even when Brady throws a pick it always comes back for some reason. Seen this 3 times in recent games.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I am not denying it was a penalty, but it seems like no matter what they get every call. It's annoying.

The Patriots have had more offensive PI calls against them this season than any NFL team.

That was a legit roughing the passer call. Just dumb, and it cost Atlanta 7 points.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So they're just not going to call pass interference tonight, I guess, at least not against the Patriots.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Eagles are the only one-loss team in the NFL. Ugh.

It pains me to say this, but go Commanders tomorrow night.

TonyS

Reaction score
So they're just not going to call pass interference tonight, I guess, at least not against the Patriots.
I know, right? It is disgusting. Julio was tackled before the pass and then completely face-guarded and interfered with on the next one. NFL doesn't like offense tonight, at least against NE, apparently. I wonder if this crew officiated any of the previous games where everyone has thrown for 300+ yards against them.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Falcons aren't half the team on offense that they were last year.

They aren't running the ball like they did last year. It's putting more on Ryan, who isn't as good as he looked last year.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I know, right? It is disgusting. Julio was tackled before the pass and then completely face-guarded and interfered with on the next one. NFL doesn't like offense tonight, at least against NE, apparently. I wonder if this crew officiated any of the previous games where everyone has thrown for 300+ yards against them.

They called offensive PI on Gronk that wiped out a 47 yard completion, but keep telling yourself it's a pro-NE conspiracy.

Not sure why Cowboys fans would be rooting for Atlanta anyway, since we're 2 games out in our division and could be fighting for a wild card.