SNF Thread Chiefs vs Pats

DandyDon52

Reaction score
This is all you need to know.

Bob Hayes forced defenses to start playing zone instead of man to man. Let the sink in for just a minute. He revolutionized the game.
Bob was a Olympic champion sprinter wasnt he?
He was fastest guy in the league at that time.
I was just starting to watch cowboy games, and their was a int of a cowboy pass, and the guy was running it back down the sideline, with nobody in
the picture, I thought Td, then bob streaks in like the other guy was walking, and pushes him out of bounds.
I think he slowed down after some injuries and using pain killers, the team gave him so he could play.

He wasnt any good in the ice bowl though, bob didnt like that cold LOL.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Mahomes leads the team to 40 points and still lose because of a trash defense. :facepalm:
LOL patriot defense gave up 40 point too, so I guess both teams had trash defense.
Teams were even, patriots just scored last and made sure to use up the clock doing it.

And it was a great game, i looked for this thread last nite and did not see it.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Bob was a Olympic champion sprinter wasnt he?
He was fastest guy in the league at that time.
I was just starting to watch cowboy games, and their was a int of a cowboy pass, and the guy was running it back down the sideline, with nobody in
the picture, I thought Td, then bob streaks in like the other guy was walking, and pushes him out of bounds.
I think he slowed down after some injuries and using pain killers, the team gave him so he could play.

He wasnt any good in the ice bowl though, bob didnt like that cold LOL.

Yes he was, won a gold medal in Tokyo I believe. He and Meredith were prolific and led one of the greatest offenses in NFL history in the late 60's.

The Ice Bowl was not kind to Bob as he was from Florida. There are several shots of him with his hands tucked inside the front of his pants running routes. That's a pretty good sign the balls not coming to you LOL. Sixteen below - hard to blame him.