Snips from Eagle fans today

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
"Why is Westbrook getting so many damn touches? Save the dude for a game where we have a chance."

LMAO!!!! Just like the rest of the stadium, they Gave up

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
BTW, the rest of the 12 year contract, is being hung over them like a dead Eagle hung from a fishin pole. They really have no choice to trade Mc Stabb

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
adbutcher;1747229 said:
The filthy fans deserve all of the ill will that have and will come their way.

However, what I don’t get is the sentiment that McFlabb was never a top echelon QB. When he was at his best he constantly played at an MVP level. Now that he is down, there is some obvious piling-on going on. I am glad they are down and we are taking our rightful place at the top of the NFC East but those that question how good McFlabb was looses a lot of credibility with me.

Since when have Philthy fans had any credibility anyway? They are not as far out there in their analysis as the Skids fans, but they are a close 2nd. Plus they are a bunch of obnoxious, disgusting, classless, maggot infested bastids as ever roamed the earth. I bet they pick their noses and eat it too.

I agree with you that McFlabb was very good for them for a long time. It's just like those loser fans to turn on him, though. Have I mentioned how much I loath those rabid dogs?

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
LeonDixson;1747266 said:
Since when have Philthy fans had any credibility anyway? They are not as far out there in their analysis as the Skids fans, but they are a close 2nd. Plus they are a bunch of obnoxious, disgusting, classless, maggot infested bastids as ever roamed the earth. I bet they pick their noses and eat it too.

I agree with you that McFlabb was very good for them for a long time. It's just like those loser fans to turn on him, though. Have I mentioned how much I loath those rabid dogs?

You are not alone, however some of our fans act as if McFlabb = Quincy.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
adbutcher;1747317 said:
You are not alone, however some of our fans act as if McFlabb = Quincy.

That's rediculous. Quincy never puked in the huddle!:D

I'm just kidding there. McNabb was a lot better than most Cowboys fans give him credit for.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
LeonDixson;1747330 said:

THC depresses nausea, that's why they recommend weed for cancer patients on chemo... :D

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
LeonDixson;1747330 said:

I'm just kidding there. McNabb was a lot better than most Cowboys fans give him credit for.

:laugh2: