So, any chance in heck the Eagles upset the Giants this week?

Richmond Cowboy

Reaction score
I know it looks bleak but it is a divisional game and maybe, just maybe the Eagles have some shred of self worth left after last night's humiliation. We sure could use the help...

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Nope

After watching last night's game I am fairly certain the Eagles have mailed it in.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Most definatly. Let me tell you something, Philly had a game go way wrong on them. No way they should have lost the way they did. Anytime you can hold a team to 194 offensive yards, you should be able to be in the game. Talk about a fine defensive effort going to waist. I take my hat off to Phillies defense Monday night. They deserved better.

HTownCowboysFan

Reaction score
Yes - Philly will beat the Giants sunday. Giants off a big win going on the road - and they haven't been good on the road.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Eagles will keep it close. They are still a good team with great coaching.

Homerun Trot

Reaction score
I feel better with Koy in there than I would with McMahon, and I think Reid will have them ready to play, he won't be embarrassed again.

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
The Giants had their big game on Sunday and teams usually play hard after being embarassed like the Eagles last night. That said, I am hoping for the Eagles.

CoCo

Reaction score
Honestly I have little concern for the Eagles-Giants game.

I am far more concerned with seeing us get our own ship righted.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
If the Giants consider them a pushover, yeah they can beat them. If they take them seriously, I don't see it.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Crazier things have happened... however, like most others here, I too think they've mailed it in.

Like Hos said... if the Giants don't take the Eagles seriously, they could get burned. The Giants aren't good enough to start taking anyone lightly though and Tommy Boy is a good coach... so I think they'll be ready.

They did flop vs. the Vikes though.