So, any chance in heck the Eagles upset the Giants this week?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
bbgun said:
About the same chance I have of landing Jessica Simpson.

Yeah, but if you do, I'll be the first SOB to sign up for your fan club.

;)

Kilyin

Reaction score
Maybe if Randall Cunningham decides to come out of retirement.

BlueStar II

Reaction score
I hope that they can pull it off against the Giants, but after watching them last night, I just don't think they have it in them...no way. I think a snowball in hell has a better chance than the Eagles do of upsetting the Giants.

Richmond Cowboy

Reaction score
bbgun said:
About the same chance I have of landing Jessica Simpson.

Your chances of that are not as bad as you would think:

-eliminate the roughly 2 billion people that live in China and India who have absolutely no chance
-eliminate the thousands of dudes locked up in prison
-take away the segment of the population <30 and >50 years old
-subtract 50% of what you have left over to eliminate all the ladies
-take away roughly 10% of men that are homosexual

Leaves you in contention for the prize

DLCassidy

Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:
Most definatly. Let me tell you something, Philly had a game go way wrong on them. No way they should have lost the way they did. Anytime you can hold a team to 194 offensive yards, you should be able to be in the game. Talk about a fine defensive effort going to waist. I take my hat off to Phillies defense Monday night. They deserved better.

194 yards my butt. Seattle just ran the ball in the 2nd half and they were playing 2nd and 3rd stringers. If they had wanted to it would have been 70-0. McMahon is bad. Detmer is worse. I give then two chances to beat NY- slim and none and Slim is in a Mazzarati on the town line.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:
Most definatly. Let me tell you something, Philly had a game go way wrong on them. No way they should have lost the way they did. Anytime you can hold a team to 194 offensive yards, you should be able to be in the game. Talk about a fine defensive effort going to waist. I take my hat off to Phillies defense Monday night. They deserved better.

What?!?!?!? :confused: :eek: :confused: :eek:

The Philadelphia defense didn't stop the Seahawks on the opening drive of the game when it really mattered. 7-0.

Then the Seahawks get a defensive TD - 14-0.

Then another turnover for a TD - 21-0.

Then another interception that makes it a short field and a TD - 28-0.

Then another turnover 35-0.

The Seahawk's offense is on cruise control the rest of the night.

I don't think you can put much into the Eagles defense. Seattle was pretty much finished for the night after going up 42-0 shortly after the start of the third quarter.

And the Philadelphia Eagles WILL NOT beat the Giants. This team has nothing. No quarterback and no receivers. And the Giants were batter poor mcMahon or Detmer or whoever the Eagles trot out under center.

Mike 1967

Reaction score
Based on last weeks performance against the Seahawks....I would have to say...

Yeah...when pigs fly :eek::

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
Not with Koy and McMahon playing qb :(

and the whines because we have Bledsoe get louder by the week...

I for one am glad we have Bledsoe...

TunaFan33

Benched
Reaction score
Maybe the Iggles are losing these games on purpose now to hurt US?

They probably would prefer the Giants and Hawks to do damage in the playoffs than us making it.

Just a thought.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
All you have to look back at is 1988 and 1989 when we went into Washington and beat the Commanders even though we were terrible.

DeathToTheSkinS

Reaction score
Im sure Ried knows he was humiliated last night as well as the players but motivation can only go so far...No Westbrook, T.O., McNabb, and 2 rookies on the O-Line doesnt look to good. Stranger things have happened tho.