So boooooored.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
This is truly the boringest time of year. OMG SO BOOOOOOREDDDDDDDDDDDD. I think that I'm just so content with the draft that there really isn't anything that's worth talking about. Anyone else bored as ****???

masomenos

Less is more
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3382369 said:
This is truly the boringest time of year. OMG SO BOOOOOOREDDDDDDDDDDDD. I think that I'm just so content with the draft that there really isn't anything that's worth talking about. Anyone else bored as ****???

Go out and get a speeding ticket. That sure made my day more 'exciting'.
:mad:

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score

most boring

yes

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
Sounds like its time for a shortest book thread; I'll start.

Things to do during the offseason between the draft and training camp - By Zoners

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
dallasfaniac;3382380 said:
Sounds like its time for a shortest book thread; I'll start.

Things to do during the offseason between the draft and training camp - By Zoners

1) Look for a job because I cant find ANY.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score

I absolutely love the avatar made by smokie13. That guy is going to be fun to watch as he flies around out there.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Bleu Star;3382388 said:
I absolutely love the avatar made by smokie13. That guy is going to be fun to watch as he flies around out there.

Yes, Sean Lee is going to be fun to watch. It's going to be like Brooking in '98.

BlueBandit

Benched
Reaction score
Hey Bob,

I know what you mean, but you know what I did: I decided to follow the MLS - before you flip ! I kid you not! , it's not so bad.

I mean Baseball is so dull, scripted , big market dominated that it's a joke to watch. They need a CAP , when they get one, I'll come back. Like when the Royals can compete again.

But , I bought the DirectKick on DirecTV and I watch 3-4 games a week - not bad!

cowboyjoe

Reaction score

nope, im working on my 2009 regular season game review, with what went wrong, and right and how to fix some errors. So, possibly losing some games wont happen again.