So Cal fans, where you watching this game???

waynewonder81

Reaction score
Whats happening guys? I'm in the OC area and I dont have NFL Network (I know... I know...) I was thinking about either catching the game at someone's house (about 80 miles away) or heading to one of the local sports bars to catch it. Anybody in the area going out to watch the game? If so, where?

TD22

Reaction score
where do you live in OC?

i am having a party at my home on saturday......

in san diego.....

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Is the NFL Network on most cable packages in the US now?

I remember the last couple of years, one of the weird anomalies occurred whereby we in Canada all could see the game on TSN (our version of ESPN) whereas those of you in the US were often frozen out.

waynewonder81

Reaction score
TD22;2500747 said:
where do you live in OC?

i am having a party at my home on saturday......

in san diego.....

Damn... too far. I'm in North OC.
I might as well go to the original party I was gonna go to in Palmdale.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
waynewonder81;2501159 said:
Damn... too far. I'm in North OC.
I might as well go to the original party I was gonna go to in Palmdale.

I did north OC to San Diego in 75 minutes when I was there in the summer, live a little ;)

waynewonder81

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;2501222 said:
I did north OC to San Diego in 75 minutes when I was there in the summer, live a little ;)

LOL... May not be a bad idea... I can go to TJ to celebrate after the game.

robjgrif

Reaction score
Watching in my apt. in Long Beach... It's good to have the ticket.

waynewonder81

Reaction score
OK, going to palmdale may have just gotten snowed out... literally. 14 freeway is closed for the forseeable future... We aint supposed to get snow in So Cal... this weather is trippin.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Even though I'm not from Cali I'm going to my friend house and watching it at his crib.

ndanger

Reaction score
uhhm, I don't know. I know they will be watching the College Football National championship game from their couch. ooops I not only said that but I said it in the wrong forum, my bad.:D :D

DALLAS D

Reaction score
waynewonder81;2503263 said:
OK, going to palmdale may have just gotten snowed out... literally. 14 freeway is closed for the forseeable future... We aint supposed to get snow in So Cal... this weather is trippin.

Tell me about it.. I live in the high desert. In 3 years ive lived here, this is the first time it's snowed all day without stopping. Back to sunshine today, but not warm enough to melt the snow yet. Everyones pretty much stuck whereever they are. Freeways closed.

waynewonder81

Reaction score
DALLAS D;2503796 said:
Tell me about it.. I live in the high desert. In 3 years ive lived here, this is the first time it's snowed all day without stopping. Back to sunshine today, but not warm enough to melt the snow yet. Everyones pretty much stuck whereever they are. Freeways closed.

Thats really not the business. Hopefully either the 14 or the 138 opens up by Friday afternoon. Angeles Crest will probably be out of comission until January.