So, Corey Chavous Is A Heavy Drinker?

BigWillie

Reaction score
Anyone see the segment he did with Mike Mayock rating the top 10 players in the draft?

If you did, you were as stunned as I. Chavous rated Reggie McNeal as the number 1 player in this entire draft. I kid you not.

I've seen a few people lobbying for him to sign with us. I propose we send him to a psychiatrist to make sure of a few things before we even think about that.

:D

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
BigWillie said:
Anyone see the segment he did with Mike Mayock rating the top 10 players in the draft?

If you did, you were as stunned as I. Chavous rated Reggie McNeal as the number 1 player in this entire draft. I kid you not.

I've seen a few people lobbying for him to sign with us. I propose we send him to a psychiatrist to make sure of a few things before we even think about that.

But....but...he is so smart. He goes on TV and does draft stuff thus showing how much he studies film. If only other football players did that.....:rolleyes:

Encore

Never Enough
Reaction score
Corey presents himself so well on TV unlike others in the NFL. It's night and day compared to some of these Pro's. The man not only does great on TV, but he also does his homework very well, and you can tell as he puts it on TV.

He has McNeil rated #1 athlete in the draft. He knows he won't be a 1st or 2nd round choice, but he believe he's the most gifted athlete in the draft. I wouldn't go as far as that myself, As I would think Reggie Bush is above McNeil in all forms of the game, but you have to give Corey his props for doing the Homework.

Uh-Oh

Reaction score
Yeah. He going all out on Reggie McNeal. Who? Reggie McNeal. Just WOW. :eek:

SALADIN

Jumper
Reaction score
BigWillie said:

Encore said:
Corey presents himself so well on TV unlike others in the NFL. It's night and day compared to some of these Pro's. The man not only does great on TV, but he also does his homework very well, and you can tell as he puts it on TV.

He has McNeil rated #1 athlete in the draft. He knows he won't be a 1st or 2nd round choice, but he believe he's the most gifted athlete in the draft. I wouldn't go as far as that myself, As I would think Reggie Bush is above McNeil in all forms of the game, but you have to give Corey his props for doing the Homework.

#1 player and #1 athlete can be two different things.

He could be one of the best athletes in the draft but he's at best a 2nd round QB.

BigWillie

Reaction score
No, Corey did not rate him as the #1 athlete, but the #1 overall player. He rated him ahead of Bush, Ferg, Hawk, Mario, etc.,

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Funny.
I commend his out-on-a-limbness.

Shows he's not a sucker for hype.

While he may be wrong, I'll bet that McNeal turns out to be a better pro than at least one in the Leinart, Young, Cutler-club.

Sounds more like an educated prediction rather than a hype driven expectation. Some of those here could learn a thing or two from such intuition.

AND THIS IS POST 4,000...

Encore

Never Enough
Reaction score
BigWillie said:
No, Corey did not rate him as the #1 athlete, but the #1 overall player. He rated him ahead of Bush, Ferg, Hawk, Mario, etc.,

Wrong. He did a Top 10 players in the draft. Before they did it they mentioned it wasn't a top 10 on how the players would be drafted. Corey has been on the Reggie McNeil bandwagon all along. He mentioned that he knows McNeil won't go any higher then a 3rd round pick. He just believe he's more talented then Bush.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Also had Ferguson no better then 15th best player in the draft. I just can't agree with that. Really, can't agree with him on McNeal either. I do think Reggie McNeal will be better then many expect him to be but I don't see him as the best player coming out. Maybe not even top 50.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
Funny.
I commend his out-on-a-limbness.

Shows he's not a sucker for hype.

While he may be wrong, I'll bet that McNeal turns out to be a better pro than at least one in the Leinart, Young, Cutler-club.

Sounds more like an educated prediction rather than a hype driven expectation. Some of those here could learn a thing or two from such intuition.

AND THIS IS POST 4,000...
Congrats on 4k. What took you so long?

:wink2:

Rush 2112

Reaction score
To his defense he did say 2nd or 3rd round.

I think he forgot to say potentially.

ghst187

Reaction score
BigWillie said:

I had a lot of respect for Chavous before I read this....:eek:
Reggie McNeal will never amount to much of a NFL QB...write it down.
If I'm wrong, I'll make the crow my permanent moniker.
At best, he's a career backup. At worst, he won't even play QB.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Congrats on 4k. What took you so long?

:wink2:
Thanks.

I woulda reached it a long time ago if those pesky mods would stop removing my nudie pics and contraversial comments...;) :D

BigWillie

Reaction score
Encore said:
Wrong. He did a Top 10 players in the draft. Before they did it they mentioned it wasn't a top 10 on how the players would be drafted. Corey has been on the Reggie McNeil bandwagon all along. He mentioned that he knows McNeil won't go any higher then a 3rd round pick. He just believe he's more talented then Bush.

Um, isn't this what I just said?

I said the #1 overall player, you said the same exactly thing. :confused:

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
He did some to know the players though......but, I was surprised with his #1 selection as well....

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
BigWillie said:

So that explains why he thought that Seneca Wallace should be the first pick in the draft....

lmao hahahahahahaha.....:starspin .:laugh2::starspin :laugh1: :starspin :lmao2: :starspin :lmao: :starspin

RESIN8

Reaction score
I think when they wrapped up the 2005 draft Chavous also said that Jay Culter was the best QB prospect in college. And, well what do you know.

ComicBookGuy

Reaction score
RealCowboyfan said:
So that explains why he thought that Seneca Wallace should be the first pick in the draft....

lmao hahahahahahaha.....:starspin .:laugh2::starspin :laugh1: :starspin :lmao2: :starspin :lmao: :starspin
:shootme: He never said he should've been the first player taken, just that he had the potential to be the best out of the class.

MindReader

Benched
Reaction score
At least Chavous studies college players. I'm willing to bet that most of the pros these days don't even know who reggie mcneal is. Chavous probably is calling his front office and lobbying for college players he likes everyday, thats definitely good to see.