So Dez, wanting to be a Giant

cowboyec

Reaction score
Be a good matchup, like Dez and Lewis I The All or nothing clips. Although Dez got the better of it, you can see the hunger and the pups are only going to get better and are intimately familiar. Be cool. Some of y’all are delusional though thinking that it’s a given we’d lock him up. In general but especially if he’s playing opposite OBJ, Engram and potentially Barkley. Be careful what you wish for
wont matter.
he'll probably drop it anyway.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I always liked Dez.
Even though he was grown man needing a baby sitter, he played the game with real passion.

But man, he's acting bit like a women scorned.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Nothing we can do about any of it, might as well do our best to be honest and just enjoy it.

I'm with you on that 100%. We all have our ideas as to what to believe and what not to. I prefer to think we are on the right track. Our perspective as to whether that's true or not is up to us as individuals, that 's for sure. The FO is in charge and we are just observers. As such, we hope for the best.

Of course, that's not saying the Cowboys' agenda is flawless. It's just a human effort that may or may not be as good as we might expect it to be. Jerry has stepped back in the recent past and that's a good sign. Here's hoping Stephen is able to take up the slack that was left for him to resolve. ;)

Last edited:

cowboyec

Reaction score
Yeah didn’t I already say that? This is dumb.
no you said we should be careful about facing Dez.
Im saying maybe its the other way around....he should be careful about wanting to face us.

and he probably would drop it.
relax.
Chidobe's got this.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Remember when DeMarco took things personally against us? Being mad at us might light a fire under Dez and get him back on track, too bad 70 million didn't.

The Cowboys simply did what they had to do. It was high time for us to make the change that we did. I think we'll overcome whatever Dez might do to pose a threat to us in the future. I'm also confident that we'll survive whatever it is that he'll do. He's just not that great of a threat anymore. The Giants know this and so do the Cowboys.

Last edited:

the_h0wey

Reaction score
It is easier to pick out the Dez haters though.
Because you are the only ones that keep posting and creating threads about Dez to continue to whine.

Dez fans are not creating threads constantly to post about him.

Dez haters just look foolish.

I haven't created any Dez threads. We are both guilty of posting in one. Never said I hated Dez. He had some great years here. I am glad he is gone because it has brought out a lot of butt hurt fans.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I haven't created any Dez threads. We are both guilty of posting in one. Never said I hated Dez. He had some great years here. I am glad he is gone because it has brought out a lot of butt hurt fans.

Your post said otherwise, so why insult him by calling him a her and all that crap you spewed. That seems derogatory. Why post such crap.

Proof

Reaction score
no you said we should be careful about facing Dez.
Im saying maybe its the other way around....he should be careful about wanting to face us.

and he probably would drop it.
relax.
Chidobe's got this.

Bruh. I said both things. And yes, you’ve made perfectly clear you think Dez would drop a pass. It’s adorable. We’re good though. I hope that he doesn’t go to the Giants

Torturedcowboysfan

Reaction score
...working out with Odell and going media, in hopes he gets pulled in. It's looking a bit embarrassing. Giants say, they have no interest in signing him. :laugh:
He hurt himself by saying he wants to stay in the division. He looks desperate, so they'll low ball him to get him to sign. he'll get a low offer if he wants to join them so bad.

Praxit

Reaction score
He hurt himself by saying he wants to stay in the division. He looks desperate, so they'll low ball him to get him to sign. he'll get a low offer if he wants to join them so bad.
..yeah, I agree. I was surprised he wants to play for NY and not a higher caliber team. Say, NE, GB or NO.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Why would they or anyone sign him now? Dez is pretty much going to have to wait until after the draft and then sign a 1 year prove it type of deal on the cheap. The more he yaps the more he loses

And, it's funny because, if he had taken the paycut here, he'd STILL be getting more than what he'll probably get on the open market.

Carter

Reaction score
What can u expect from a guy who holds a pet monkey named Dallas.

aria

Reaction score
And, it's funny because, if he had taken the paycut here, he'd STILL be getting more than what he'll probably get on the open market.
From my understanding they never even offered him a pay cut so how would that be on him?

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
If it was an option, and I had the time to look through thousands of posts, I'm sure that I'd find 'Dez is the man!', 'Get him the dang ball!', 'I wish more guys played with the same passion as Dez does!', etc. posts in the '17 gameday sessions by the same guys here that are in Dez hate mode. Addressing Dez as 'her' is just childish. That's unless you're willing to do it to his face for which I highly doubt. No one is perfect. He bled Cowboy blue and loved wearing the star. And for that, I will always consider him a Cowboy. Oh, how many of you whined like a little baby when your girlfriend broke up with you and broke your heart? You felt like your entire world just collapsed around you. Heck, I'll raise my hand. It's no different than what Dez is dealing with. He lived and breathed Cowboy football. As most of us have, he'll look back on this time and realize how he acted and he'll get a good laugh out of it. Cut the guy some slack and move on...please.

the_h0wey

Reaction score
Your post said otherwise, so why insult him by calling him a her and all that crap you spewed. That seems derogatory. Why post such crap.
He's acting like a little girl that's why. I'm sorry your feelings got hurt little buddy