So disappointed in Dunbar

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I've liked this kid since I saw him for the first time in preseason last year. I see fire in his belly and he has moves. But, SHEESH, hasn't he figured out how to wrap up the ball? This is the NFL. He had that great run in this year's preseason, only to fumble it away. I had hoped he would take that experience and grow and hone that raw skill of his to be a major asset, a game changer, in the regular season. So what does he do? He makes the same mistake in this game.

Great runs don't mean squat if you just fumble the ball away. Is it too much for me to hope that he'll be determined to make that his last fumble of the season? The kid shows so much promise.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think I would rather watch him run than Murray at this point in time, I think. Would love to see him start and play a few games to see what he really offers compared to Demarco. It's moot since the run-blocking is abysmal though :(

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
I think I would rather watch him run than Murray at this point in time, I think. Would love to see him start and play a few games to see what he really offers compared to Demarco. It's moot since the run-blocking is abysmal though :(

After that fumble, part of me wondered if Jerry started thinking "What if we bring in Tebow. I know I can convince him to be a Hback!" *vomit*

Frozen700

Reaction score
Scrubs will be Scrubs...behind Murray we have scrubs.

Everytime one the guys behind murray touch the ball, fumble comes to mind

Eskimo

Reaction score
I think Dunbar just couldn't afford to get that injury.

He needed those reps leading into the season and it's hard for him to get reacclimated to the pace of the game given his small college background and lack of playing time in his rookie year.

I do hope we don't go away from him too much because the way Romo is avoiding taking shots down the field we'll need Dunbar to break a bunch of these short dumpoffs for first downs this year.

I also think he looked much better than anything we've seen from Murray this year on that one run he got.