So do Cowlishaw, Mick and other give Romo a pass?

newlander

Reaction score
or do they finally call him out after that ''performance." I do believe his time riding on a white horse in Dallas and getting the benefit of the doubt JUST ENDED TONIGHT. No more free passes Tony. They're going to call him the F' out: and he deserves every bit of it IMO.:mad:

The Panch

Reaction score
Now that I've calmed down, it might be a good thing(I know).

Romo is his own worst enemy and Im not sure if he has the heart of a champion which I dont think you can coach, but atleast you can coach him to grow up and learn it's not always about making the big play as opposed to not making the big mistake. If that happens and happens soon, we MIGHT be ok.

CPonder14

Reaction score
Romo is not dependable thats all there is too it. he is a good human being with a good heart, who works hard on his game, but he doesnt have the toughness, and his decision making is no where near good enough to win when it matters most.

Tom Brady wins this game 30-10. Same players same coaches same everything except switch QB's

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
newlander;2470120 said:
or do they finally call him out after that ''performance." I do believe his time riding on a white horse in Dallas and getting the benefit of the doubt JUST ENDED TONIGHT. No more free passes Tony. They're going to call him the F' out: and he deserves every bit of it IMO.:mad:
Bingo! right on the money.all i hear for the guy is excuses and more excuses.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Romo doesn't get a pass...he is the reason we lost...he was horrible, and he'll be the one to take responsibility...I'm sure he apologized in the locker room.

But beyond that, it means nothing. Everyone has bad games. Who would you rather have as your QB in the NFC? Is there anyone you'd trade Romo for? He has an incredibly high rating because he's been incredibly consistent.

I find it hard to believe, but even if there were 3-4 guys in the NFC you'd rather have than Romo, that still means you have a top freakin' QB on your hands...he had a bad game...period.

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
Romo clearly did not have a great game, but didn't Witten come out straight away to say that two of those picks were his fault because he ran the wrong route?

We played a fantastic game - even with the turnovers - for 53 minutes. In the last 7 minutes, our special teams let us down in a BIG way. Paulescu punted like crap, and Jones and Stanback couldn't get past the 20 yard line on the returns. Our secondary - YET AGAIN - gave up big plays on third and long.

I think the last time I was this disappointed was the playoff loss to Seattle. To have played so hard for so long and give up 17 freaking points in 7 minutes to a team we'd held under 100 yards all day just blows me away.

Collapse with a capital C.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Romo had trouble reading their zone today, does anyone happen to know if he's had trouble with the zone defense inparticular?