So much for parity, parity... watered down league

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
burmafrd;1314813 said:
Fans of GREAT football know very well that the level of play has declined badly since the CAP and FA. Teams do not stay together long enough for everything to gel. BB had a real stroke of LUCK getting Brady- you do remember he had to be talked into taking him in the 6th RD. Brady has made the critical plays when the Pats needed him since 2001. Take him away and BB was probably toast a couple of years ago.

Dallas went to 3 SB's in 5 years.. lost many key players after each SB victory...

players stay with teams 3-5 years atleast wouldnt you say? that should be enough time to put dynasty together...

San Fran won 5 SB's with many different key players missing...

Today, I see some great football being played out there.... guess its just me:rolleyes:

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
step;1314525 said:
winward, i'm new here, so NO disrespect intended. really. but, your list of free agent wishes includes tim rattay... how can I be expected to read anything else you write in that same message??? ;-)
Rattay is a solid backup in this league as he proved with no weapons in San Fran in 04/05 and Tampa last year. With Bledsoe's departure imminent we need a backup that can come in and play at a reasonably decent level if Romo goes down. The only player I would consider over Rattay that would be available right now is Damon Huard.