So. Not A Word From Jerry?

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
Nothing?
No comments?
Nothing about how the team basically pee'd on Andy's corpse?
Not a word? Nothing about the team's effort? How they're undermining the coach?

And this is the most mouthy guy in the NFL.
Very telling, well hopefully.

With Jerry you never know. I'm hoping he does something, even if it undermines big Mike. At this point someone needs to do something, heck anything.

Trajan

Reaction score

With Jerry you never know. I'm hoping he does something, even if it undermines big Mike. At this point someone needs to do something, heck anything.

What he does will probably be the wrong decision, just based on historical trends.

visionary

Reaction score
Nothing?
No comments?

Jerry has finally learned his lesson
He will not undermine MM by being critical of the team

:muttley::muttley:

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

The only positive Jerry could do is step down. That’s literally it. Anything else is just rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. No draft pick, trade, free agent signing or coach firing can fix this bad smell without getting Jerry out.

For those saying “That will never happen”, it already has at the beginning. That’s actually how things started with Jerry. He hired a great HC and was not calling all the shots like he’s been doing since.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
The only positive Jerry could do is step down. That’s literally it. Anything else is just rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. No draft pick, trade, free agent signing or coach firing can fix this bad smell without getting Jerry out.

For those saying “That will never happen”, it already has at the beginning. That’s actually how things started with Jerry. He hired a great HC and was not calling all the shots like he’s been doing since.
Cannot argue with anything you said, you are 100% correct. I'm just stating I want someone to at least do something, anything to pretend they are trying.

Cydios

Reaction score
Nothing?
No comments?

I think that's a sign of change. You know he's pissed.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Here’s a pic from yesterday

https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/10/25/jerry-jones-dallas-cowboys-disaster-tolerate-mike-mccarthy

jerry-jones-2020-season-disaster.jpg