So this is where it begins?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I'm hoping this is a forum where posters talk about football, rather than just bait other posters. I've seen a lot of Cowboys QBs and I'm looking forward to seeing if Dak is the next one.

Tough loss on Sunday, but plenty of positives to take from it. Bring on Washington.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Thanks haley. I'd "like" your post but I don't seem to know how.

nobody

Reaction score
:welcome:

Likes come when you've posted enough in the main forums for the mods to determine that you're not a spammer or intentional troll. At that point you will get likes and the ability to create new threads. Posting in the New Members area will not help the evaluation. Once you have like, a button appears right by the Reply button. It sometimes help to bribe a mod. I suggest Idgit. (Just kidding. Bribes don't work.)

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Define "it".

And don't mention "likes", that guy in the red blanket will make you twist in the wind for them. I told him I don't even use them, and I don't, and he made me crave them. I am still not using them, because I don't know how many I have and I am a hoarder, but I got a real warm fuzzy when that little button showed up. I did that Sally Fields "you really like me, you really do" to myself. Operative words there are "to myself" because I haven't quite figured out the sense of humor level here yet. Some take this very seriously and will not be deterred from being miserable.

Welcome curmudgeon, like that moniker a lot.