So, TO signs with the Bills...

Thick 'N Hearty

Reaction score
Are you glad he's out of the NFC and we don't have to face him?

Personally, I am. I think he's still a terrific talent.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
the DoNkEy PuNcH;2678916 said:

Read much?

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
I am glad because I go to a Bills game every year and am a semi fan. The fans will embrace him if he can help them win. I have to wonder how he'll like playing in the cold w/ no real QB though. Not gonna get any press in Buffalo.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
Id love to face the 3rd down pass dropper multiple times a year. He aint the player he used to be.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
the DoNkEy PuNcH;2678916 said:

i'll be happier when people read the 1st sticky thread saying DON'T START TO THREADS IN HERE.

he's gone. let it go.

Thick 'N Hearty

Reaction score
iceberg;2678932 said:
read the top sticky thread.

Apologies. Tend to gloss over the sticky threads. They are more like the OJ trial. Most don't pay much attention after a while.

Still, would like to get your thoughts...

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
the DoNkEy PuNcH;2678946 said:
Apologies. Tend to gloss over the sticky threads. They are more like the OJ trial. Most don't pay much attention after a while.

thats cool. just go back and skim thru all them threads of TO. it'll just be easier.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
the DoNkEy PuNcH;2678946 said:

'eh, still big news to us all - it'll sort itself out in time. no real foul man. : )

i'm glad he's done. i know he's got talent and i know he's a good wr - but i couldn't bear to see another year of TOs team and the rest of the cowboys on another team not getting along.

Thick 'N Hearty

Reaction score
iceberg;2678951 said:
'eh, still big news to us all - it'll sort itself out in time. no real foul man. : )

i'm glad he's done. i know he's got talent and i know he's a good wr - but i couldn't bear to see another year of TOs team and the rest of the cowboys on another team not getting along.

I agree 100%. Great talent. But, there's more to a TEAM than 1 person.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
the DoNkEy PuNcH;2678954 said:
I agree 100%. Great talent. But, there's more to a TEAM than 1 person.

the simplest way i can ever put it is that the pain of keeping him finally was greater than the pain of letting him go.

you can move around all the #'s all you want but that's how it will have always added up to me.

Thick 'N Hearty

Reaction score
iceberg;2678956 said:
the simplest way i can ever put it is that the pain of keeping him finally was greater than the pain of letting him go.

you can move around all the #'s all you want but that's how it will have always added up to me.

And that's what I think was the deciding factor in keeping/releasing him: Is keeping him worth more than releasing him? I think the decision speaks volumes.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
the DoNkEy PuNcH;2678952 said:
So, you have nothing?

Sure I'll go ahead and share. :D

Like iceberg said I'm happy hes gone. real shocked when it happened. He added explosiveness to our offense but i'm looking forward for effectiveness more than explosiveness.

I believe Roy/Tony will build sum sort of chemistry that will help us bunches. People say we wont have as much drama since TO is gone, but thats not fully correct. sum are forgetting we are the dallas cowboys - over here everything can be the greatest ever. but when things are wrong its the worst! everythins so exaggerated around big clubs.