So, TO signs with the Bills...

Thick 'N Hearty

Reaction score
k0wb0y;2678961 said:
Sure I'll go ahead and share. :D

Like iceberg said I'm happy hes gone. real shocked when it happened. He added explosiveness to our offense but i'm looking forward for effectiveness more than explosiveness.

I believe Roy/Tony will build sum sort of chemistry that will help us bunches. People say we wont have as much drama since TO is gone, but thats not fully correct. sum are forgetting we are the dallas cowboys - over here everything can be the greatest ever. but when things are wrong its the worst! everythins so exaggerated around big clubs.

Thank you, sir, and i agree with you. Being THE team in sports, with the exception on possibly the Spankees and Slackers (Lakers), we are it.

Like you, I was shocked when he was cut. Not because I didn't think it would happen, but because I thought we would try to deal him first. Maybe we did and we don't know it.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
I wish him the best, but he looked kinda sad in the presser. But maybe Im just reading way too much of it. Its unfortunate it didnt work out here in Dallas for him, but Ive always admired his talents and wish him well with his new team.

Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO;2678927 said:
Id love to face the 3rd down pass dropper multiple times a year. He aint the player he used to be.

You mean like how he dropped the ball pretty much everytime he played the Cowboys before? Oh wait, when he played Dallas in the past he dominated them badly except for 2 games. Nice try though. Talk real tough when you find out Buffalo isn't on the schedule. How cute. We can't even stop Desean Jackson and you're talking trash. You TO haters amuse the hell outta me.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I LOVE ME SOME ME!;2679166 said:
You mean like how he dropped the ball pretty much everytime he played the Cowboys before? Oh wait, when he played Dallas in the past he dominated them badly except for 2 games. Nice try though. Talk real tough when you find out Buffalo isn't on the schedule. How cute. We can't even stop Desean Jackson and you're talking trash. You TO haters amuse the hell outta me.
That's the player I thought we were going to get. All I saw was controversy and dropped balls. The guy wasn't worth it. I hope he likes his new QB.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I actually wouldn't have minded if he'd been in the NFC where we could have faced him. I think we'd have done just fine.

Either way this is a nice addition for the Bills. This will give Lee Evans some badly needed help and allow the youngster (Hardy) that they drafted last year a little extra time to grow and improve.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
I LOVE ME SOME ME!;2679166 said:

Time for a new user name?

He gone! He aint coming back! The haters won!

Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO;2679607 said:
Time for a new user name?

He gone! He aint coming back! The haters won!

The haters won? TO is getting more from the Bills than he would with Dallas.lol And he went to a young up and coming team. He made a lasting impression on me long ago. The username stays just like Romos choking ways.:)

And to the person who said all he saw was dropped balls and controversy. Dont forget the most touchdown catches the past 3 years. But i know, you just werent paying attention.:rolleyes:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I LOVE ME SOME ME!;2680374 said:
The haters won? TO is getting more from the Bills than he would with Dallas.lol And he went to a young up and coming team. He made a lasting impression on me long ago. The username stays just like Romos choking ways.:)

And to the person who said all he saw was dropped balls and controversy. Dont forget the most touchdown catches the past 3 years. But i know, you just werent paying attention.:rolleyes:
No he isn't.