So what are we good at?

Wolfpack

Reaction score
Offense needs to open it up. Enough with the early down runs with our mediocre RBs.

Remember last year? We started the year very slow on offense until about Week 7, which is when we essentially just put it all in Dak's hands.

It's no coincidence that we're at our best offensively when we go into the 2-minute drill.
Funny, was the exact same thing under JG and Romo.

zekecowboy

Reaction score
Dallas needed to make a big move after the playoff loss.

You had to get rid of McCarthy, Dak, or both.

They went with status quo and no help in free agency and that’s exactly what it looks like.
Jerry just wants a relevant team. He should have gotten rid of McCarthy and not resigned Dak. More interested in pulling in the dollars than winning a championship.

kskboys

Reaction score
I've said this in the game thread..

So we have the greatest kicker.. ok cool.

Defense can't contain the edges, can't contain the middle, apparently can't pressure let alone get a sack. Corners and safeties can't tackle or run man.

Offense..
No running backs.
1 good receiver
A medium oline.

Help me with the silver lining here..
Saying stupid crapp, especially right after the game.

Nav22

Reaction score
Funny, was the exact same thing under JG and Romo.
Yeah, it'll only take us so far regardless.

To win in the playoffs, you need to win in the trenches. I'm expecting an early playoff exit, assuming we even get in.

ICP

Reaction score
Losing, kicking field goals, telling fans to jump off a bandwagon that never existed, and making excuses.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
I've said this in the game thread..

So we have the greatest kicker.. ok cool.

Defense can't contain the edges, can't contain the middle, apparently can't pressure let alone get a sack. Corners and safeties can't tackle or run man.

Offense..
No running backs.
1 good receiver
A medium oline.

Help me with the silver lining here..
Cowboys are good at beating cream puffs and losing to any team above .500 with a pulse.