So what do you think Garrett is thinking about now?

Jenky

Reaction score
Besides the usual "How can I incorporate more Tecmo Superbowl plays in my scheme?"

Do you think Garrett is ******** the bed because his 2 best pass rushers are gone and Dallas really hasn't done anything in free agency? Last year's defense really hasn't gotten better and these are moves our coach probably didn't have a say in. I mean our defensive coordinator is probably wearing the pants now and will wear the pants in the war room.

I certainty hope there are no more free get out of jail cards coming out of Jerry Jones's ***.

yrni.jpg

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
The Jason Garrett 2000 is currently plugged into one of Jerry's wall outlets processing the past couple of day's events. It's ok...Jerry has his remote to the JG2000 safe in his back pocket.

Iron_Man

KevinU
Reaction score
Lets get this discussion started. Realistically, I do not think the team gets to the playoffs next season. 500 is a maybe as well. Does JG get a pass from JJ after the season?

Besides the usual "How can I incorporate more Tecmo Superbowl plays in my scheme?"

Do you think Garrett is ****ting the bed because his 2 best pass rushers are gone and Dallas really hasn't done anything in free agency? Last year's defense really hasn't gotten better and these are moves our coach probably didn't have a say in. I mean our defensive coordinator is probably wearing the pants now and will wear the pants in the war room.

I certainty hope there are no more free get out of jail cards coming out of Jerry Jones's ***.

yrni.jpg

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
He is currently in his Borg alcove regeneration chamber. Probably not thinking about much of anything right now.

texbumthelife

Reaction score

Do you think Garrett is ****ting the bed because his 2 best pass rushers are gone and Dallas really hasn't done anything in free agency? Last year's defense really hasn't gotten better and these are moves our coach probably didn't have a say in. I mean our defensive coordinator is probably wearing the pants now and will wear the pants in the war room.

yrni.jpg

That picture looks terrifying similar to our route combinations the last few years. I mean TERRIFYINGLY.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's probably thinking about how good he is with ambiguity.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Even Spags is saying there is no reason to think this team will be better than 500

When company man Spags is already throwing cold water on the season, you know it's bad

If I was Garrett, I would start dusting off the old resume

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I think Garrett is a competitor both as a former player in this league and coach. He is looking to do what he can to win. Getting fired or not likely comes down to the results and is part of the deal when you take on a coaching job. Coaches are fired every year it is part of game. I don't think he is cowering in a corner or thinking about losing his job I think he is looking to get a job done and let the chips fall where they may

cml750

Reaction score
I hope he is thinking I need to try this as he is reading "Game and Clock Management for Dummies". I hope Jerry gave him a copy as part of his "training" manual. He obviously has not gotten to that part of his "training" yet so hopefully he is studying hard.
smiley-laughing021.gif

visionary

Reaction score
He is thinking the same thing he always thinks when faced with a problem/issue:

WHAT WOULD COACH JONES DO IN MY POSITION?

and then he does that

Zordon

Reaction score
The Jason Garrett 2000 is currently plugged into one of Jerry's wall outlets processing the past couple of day's events. It's ok...Jerry has his remote to the JG2000 safe in his back pocket.

HAHAHAHA