So, what is you favorite game time ?

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
For me on the East Coast, I like the 4:15 games in September and October. That way I can have my Sunday (Ride, yard word, etc) and haftime is a perfect time for a quick dinner that has been sitting on the stove or in the over, smelling up the house all day. Sunday night games are cool too, but Monday nighters get me edgy because I have to wait too long.

I also like that same time in Nov/Dec/Jan (Feb, hopefully 6:23 pm). Thats a little different, build a big fire and actually catch the 1PM games because the weather allows me to actually stay inside and not feel guilty. Nov/Dec/Jan makes more of an NFL fan where I actually like to watch other games. Those are 8 hours of football days.

k19

Reaction score
I grew up on Central time and now I'm living on EST. I like the "noon" games as they once were or 1PM games now. I'd rather watch the game the be able to do a nice dinner or go out or whatever and not feel rushed. If that makes sense.

I'm a NASCAR fan and I hate the later race times there too. Makes me feel like i have to rush out then rush home to catch the game and by time its half way over I want to take a nap :D

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
when I lived in Ca I didn't like the early game back then it was noon est which was 9am wct. but now I'm in Va I like all the times on sunday but hate the monday night start time.

Mash

Reaction score
any time is good for me....Dallas Cowboys football controls me....I do what they tell me to do....there is no recorder in my house...when they play....I watch...nothing is better and anytime is real good.

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
Noon game time. I get impatient waiting. Also after a Cowboy victory, i can take a nap and listen to the other games.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
I like the 3:00 pm, Sunday Night and Monday Night games. Usually the 12:00 pm games are blacked out here because of the damn Texans. I have to travel to the "Fox and Hound" just to watch those.

It sucks.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Monday Night Football.

No competition from other games or shows. Kids are already in bed before it starts. Can't beat it.

The games do run late here on the East Coast, but I'm rarely in bed before midnight anyway.

Sunday Night game is a close second... MNF beats it out because it's the only game on that day.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Anytime is good time for football. :) Seriously, I watch football all day. The day starts with a big breakfast and throwing the football with the kids, and ends late Sunday night with me falling asleep on the couch, with games and grilled food packed in between.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Noon games because then you don't have to wait for the previous game to end before they switch. There is nothing worse than having to watch the end of a overtime game and missing the first quarter of our game.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
TheSkaven said:
Anytime is good time for football. :) Seriously, I watch football all day. The day starts with a big breakfast and throwing the football with the kids, and ends late Sunday night with me falling asleep on the couch, with games and grilled food packed in between.

I'm with you. I start watching football at noon and don't stop until 11 PM. It doesn't matter to me, because a Sunday is the same regardless.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Noon...............Waiting for the 3 o'clock game has me walking on the ceiling

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
I want to change my vote.

I hate the late game and here's why. If the 1pm game goes into OT then the first quarter of the game is gone before the OT is over. Granted with DTV I no longer have this problem unless its a nationaly televised game.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
Noon...............Waiting for the 3 o'clock game has me walking on the ceiling

I figured that on a sunday, by 3, you would be too plastered on gin and tonic to be ready for such a game.