So whats the Rookie RB stats through week 3?

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
utrunner07;2278287 said:
Why don't you get off Nick, he is having an outstanding year and just because his kickoffs are less than perfect does not mean you have to bash him.

:laugh2:

I can't help it...it must be that ghey *** earring.

Naw...I like that little guy...as long as he sailing those ball through the uprights. ;)

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Yeah our FO who always seems, according to some, to have no idea what they're doing at least appear to have had some idea of what they were doing with the Jones pick.

Go figure.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
QuanTran;2278290 said:
Matt Forte is the real deal. I'm glad we have Felix though. I thought Chris Johnson would do better against the Houston D.

Yeah. Sadly, it looks like Forte was my best fantasy pick. Got him in the 13th round.

QT

Reaction score
tomson75;2278308 said:
Yeah. Sadly, it looks like Forte was my best fantasy pick. Got him in the 13th round.

You got him in the 13th round? Your league must not do much research. Forte was projected a 6th/7th round pick. He was projected as the starter before the season started. The Bears were gonna run the ball for sure b/c their history of QBs. That's a nice steal, but I would have at least grabbed him in the 8th or 9th if he were still available. It worked out well for you though.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
QuanTran;2278429 said:
You got him in the 13th round? Your league must not do much research. Forte was projected a 6th/7th round pick. He was projected as the starter before the season started. The Bears were gonna run the ball for sure b/c their history of QBs. That's a nice steal, but I would have at least grabbed him in the 9th. It worked out well for you though.

IDK if you consider that he's a rookie and the RB's that are went early and Tomson league size which could be 10 players its easy to understand why he wasn't picked up sooner especially if a lot of people went RB RB in the first two rounds.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2278209 said:
Chris Johnson was drafted in the 1st round....

and he has yet to score a TD.

I know because I added Lendale White to my fantasy team and he scores more points than CJ.

CJ = Julius Jones, rofl.

QT

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2278437 said:
IDK if you consider that he's a rookie and the RB's that are went early and Tomson league size which could be 10 players its easy to understand why he wasn't picked up sooner especially if a lot of people went RB RB in the first two rounds.

Hmmm, I usually go RB RB. I don't ever draft a QB high. I got AP then Turner, then WR's. I got Forte in the 7th. It was either Forte or K Smith. Eventhough Forte was a rookie, he was projected in the mid rounds, as was Kevin Smith. Ced Benson was gone, so Forte would have gotten the carries. He was too good to pass up even though I had 2 RBs already.

Forte looks good. I started him instead of the injured AP last week.

QT

Reaction score
jterrell;2278448 said:

I know because I added Lendale White to my fantasy team and he scores more points than CJ.

CJ = Julius Jones, rofl.

Chris Johnson caught a TD pass....

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
QuanTran;2278458 said:
Hmmm, I usually go RB RB. I don't ever draft a QB high. I got AP then Turner, then WR's. I got Forte in the 7th. It was either Forte or K Smith. Eventhough Forte was a rookie, he was projected in the mid rounds, as was Kevin Smith. Ced Benson was gone, so Forte would have gotten the carries. He was too good to pass up even though I had 2 RBs already.

Forte looks good. I started him instead of the injured AP last week.

Yea my league plays only 2 RB's so once you go RB RB you tend to start those RB's unless someone gets hurt or something so it doesn't make that much of a difference RB's in the 6 or 7th rounds re normally bench players that only fill in during bye weeks and injuries. Although I'm screwed at the RB positions right now.

jterrell;2278448 said:

CJ = Julius Jones, rofl.

Well he can't score TD's if they don't give him the ball on the goaline. I'm pretty sure non of Lendales Td's have come from more than 3 yards out....As its stands right now he is carrying that team and his YPC average is ridc. Fatansy points don't tell how a player is playing.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2278497 said:
Well he can't score TD's if they don't give him the ball on the goaline. I'm pretty sure non of Lendales Td's have come from more than 3 yards out....As its stands right now he is carrying that team and his YPC average is ridc. Fatansy points don't tell how a player is playing.

Hard argument to use with regards to FJ considering he gets about 1/10th the carries and scores from outside the redzone....

CJ has been good in Tenn but that defense carries that team. FWIW he has handled a lot more carries than expected to that is a really good sign for him.
Still Felix has been by far the more explosive of the two.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
jterrell;2278514 said:
Hard argument to use with regards to FJ considering he gets about 1/10th the carries and scores from outside the redzone....

CJ has been good in Tenn but that defense carries that team. FWIW he has handled a lot more carries than expected to that is a really good sign for him.
Still Felix has been by far the more explosive of the two.

18 rushes 148 yards 1 catch 3 yards 2 Td's Long 61

50 rushes 276 yards 7 catches 51 yards 1 Td long 51.

IDK man CJ is putting up ridic numbers with a lot of touches.....

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
tomson75;2278206 said:
...and his AVG. is #1 for any rookie with more than five carries.

Picking up right were he left off in college. Man this guy can make some big plays