So..Who & When???

Silverstar

Reaction score
Jason Fabini...by Wednesday

Just makes too much sense.

Question is will he play LT and move Adams to RT?

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
I say Matt Bryant on Wednesday. They need an upgrade, Longwell and Vinatieri are too expensive and Bryant went to Baylor and has experience with Parcells.

I really, really hope they sign a FS, but something tells me they won't or they'll go after Marcus Coleman whose just about done as a player.

Personally, here's my "realistic, dream off season":

1. Sign Bryant and make him a top 10 paid kicker.

2. Sign McGinest to a 3 year deal, fairly heavily backloaded in years 2 and 3. He can replace Campbell as a lockerroom leader and more importantly, play opposite of Ware and help teach him and the draft pick how to play the OLB spot.

3. Sign Chavous to a 4 year deal, backloaded.

4. Sign either Fabini to a 1 year, $1 million deal or Mike Williams to an incentive laden deal.

DRAFT

1. Take the best out of Lawson, Hali, or Wimbley.

2. Draft best OT available.

3. Draft Nose Guard.

Best case scenario is that they stay healthy and the rooks can play. Out of the tackles, we develop not one, but two good tackle options out of Columbo, rookie, Petitti, and Rogers.

We can then move Tucker to backup guard or possibly replace Rivera. We then set up for Flozell to move to RT in 2007 and start to work on replacing the guards.

Rich..................
doesn't think they'll take a stab at Bentley

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
This is a strange year - last year I had a fairly good idea who we might target. This year I am really in the dark, and the whole cut down in less than an hour will make things even more murky.

I am going to say Kevin Mawae, Monday morning.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
ESPN.....cuts have been extended from 10:00 to 11:30

FA begins as scheduled 12:01

baj1dallas

Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
Why? Punting was not a problem last year.

It could have been better...but mostly because that's what I think Parcells will do first.