So Who Is the LBer We Are Going After Tonight?...

Champsheart

Reaction score
CaptainAmerica said:
...I don't think it's Arrington, even though he intrigues me.

Who do you think it is?

I would love Julian Peterson. Fingers Crossed!

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
Maybe Scott for ILB and resigning Fujita?. Hoping we get Fabbini tonite, also.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
Isv't Petersen coming off an Achillies injury?, I might stay away, look how Kevin Smith lost his quickness after it.

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
AmishCowboy said:
Isv't Petersen coming off an Achillies injury?, I might stay away, look how Kevin Smith lost his quickness after it.
Peterson played this past year without major injury. The achilles was 2 years ago.

Bledsoe4MVP

Benched
Reaction score
CaptainAmerica said:
...I don't think it's Arrington, even though he intrigues me.

Who do you think it is?

Arrington or Witherspoon would be the 'sexy' picks, but something tells me it will be Mcginist. Julian Peterson is a wild card as well.

Woods

Reaction score
Bledsoe4MVP said:
Arrington or Witherspoon would be the 'sexy' picks, but something tells me it will be Mcginist. Julian Peterson is a wild card as well.

A guy like McGinist for 1-2 years would be an excellent tutor if we draft a guy like Lawson/Carpenter/Wimbley as well as an excellent tutor for the rest of the LB group.

Z-Man

Reaction score
Paniolo22 said:
Peterson played this past year without major injury. The achilles was 2 years ago.
Last year was his first year back, and it was a very average year at that.

Woods

Reaction score
For what it will likely cost to get Peterson, you could probably sign Bart Scott and McGinest (or close to it).

Woods

Reaction score
Also, I guess we're assuming that Al Singleton is going to be cut as well . . .

Cowboy from New York

Reaction score
Ayodele sounds interesting but I remember BP complaining most of last year about the lack of experience at the LBing position so McGinest looks like the pick. I think part of the slow development for Ware was the fact that there was no one out there with 3-4 knowledge to help him. With McGinest teaching him the tricks of the trade so to speak, particularly as a pass rusher, Ware could have a really big sophmore season.