So Will The Owners Approve The Deal Or Not?..

Ashwynn

Reaction score
Who cares anymore. They need to start this ball rolling ASAP, or its gunna go flat from non use. I am about at my wits end with these millionaires and soon to be millionaires. Soon, I too wont care. Just like the owners and players dont care about us right now, by the time they get around to thinking of us again, some of us might not be here for them.

Fix the **** on your time, get on with FA already. If you cant fix it, trash it and lets start watching basketball, playoff are around the corner and Baseballs about to crank it up again. You nfl guys aren't replaceable. Ask hockey how many times I have stopped what I was doing to rush home to watch a game or even thought about buying a ticket to one. Short answer. NEVER. There history to me and the NFL is looking down that road today.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
When the season rolls around, there will be football. Whatever happens, I think we will be in a good position to compete. NCAA Tournament play is here. Soon it will be March Madness. If you like Baseball, you got a world tournament going on and then MLB. April will be on us in no time and then the draft. Then the long wait for August and then Football Season again. I can deal with it. It's not like it's really impacting the fans because it's the off season. It will get worked out one way or the other and there will be Football again next fall. I'm fine with it.

joseephuss

Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:
When the season rolls around, there will be football. Whatever happens, I think we will be in a good position to compete. NCAA Tournament play is here. Soon it will be March Madness. If you like Baseball, you got a world tournament going on and then MLB. April will be on us in no time and then the draft. Then the long wait for August and then Football Season again. I can deal with it. It's not like it's really impacting the fans because it's the off season. It will get worked out one way or the other and there will be Football again next fall. I'm fine with it.

Yep. Worse case it that it takes a year or even more, but a deal will be reached. The 2006 and 2007 seasons may be a little strange with the cap ramifications, but the long term future will be secured for the league.