SoCal members

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
BTW we are lucky to have her lol. She just said “there’s lots of data to download, but’s its Friday night” like she’s going to the bar, and this **** can wait time for shots! :lmao2:

She is character for sure.

This last quake was much stronger than the 1989 SF one that took down the Bay Bridge. Imagine if this happened within 50 miles of LA..........

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
We felt it up here in the mountains. It actually made me a little nauseous. Felt like the ground was still moving after it stopped.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The tenants in my home said it was a minor tremor and all is good. I have a friend who lives in Tulare, said it was pretty vicious. His pool lost about 20% of its water.

Evidently, this quake was felt up to Sacramento, East to Phoenix and South in Mexico.

Like I said, SoCal was very lucky to have it hit where it did.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The rocking and rolling sensation lasted for over a minute. I had just gotten back from the gym, I didn’t realize I was going to be put through a more intense cardio workout when I walked through my front door. No cardio workout increases your heart rate as much as a 7.1 earthquake.

dreghorn2

Original Zoner (he's a good boy!)
Reaction score
After the 6.4 on July 4th we could hear the aftershocks below ground before the sound of the actual earth movement reached us a moment later, very disconcerting.

The 7.1 last night was tough. With so many aftershocks in the 4.0-5.0 range we didn't react quickly enough to the intensity change, it was tough to stay upright as we tried to make it to the backyard.

We're lucky in that we still have power. It was out for 6 hours Thursday in 100 degree afternoon temperatures.

There has been two small aftershocks while i've been writing this.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I got my booty the heck out of that Matter-Of-Time place.
Good luck all you's peeps.

Always remember: El Paso welcomes you with open arms.
Imagine life without traffic...

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
After the 6.4 on July 4th we could hear the aftershocks below ground before the sound of the actual earth movement reached us a moment later, very disconcerting.

The 7.1 last night was tough. With so many aftershocks in the 4.0-5.0 range we didn't react quickly enough to the intensity change, it was tough to stay upright as we tried to make it to the backyard.

We're lucky in that we still have power. It was out for 6 hours Thursday in 100 degree afternoon temperatures.

There has been two small aftershocks while i've been writing this.
Sorry to hear that. I assume you are right near where it hit? Wishing you guys the best man. We can feel em hitting but are far enough away to where it's just disturbing and not that threatening.