Soccer Transfer Deadline Day

csirl

Reaction score
Is it time to stop the 24/7 over the top TV coverage of this on e.g. Sky Sports News?

It seems like most of the major soccer teams are adopting a Jonesesque "we like our guys" attitude. The majority of teams arent buying or selling anyone.

I'm looking at the TV right now and the "Breaking News" is Peterborougjh signing someone on loan from Chesterfield.!

Is money drifting out of soccer - Liverpool and Man Utd (aka Tampa Bay) for sale doesnt look good.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is it time to stop the 24/7 over the top TV coverage of this on e.g. Sky Sports News?

It seems like most of the major soccer teams are adopting a Jonesesque "we like our guys" attitude. The majority of teams arent buying or selling anyone.

I'm looking at the TV right now and the "Breaking News" is Peterborougjh signing someone on loan from Chesterfield.!

Is money drifting out of soccer - Liverpool and Man Utd (aka Tampa Bay) for sale doesnt look good.
Money is not drfting out of soccer. But many clubs took a big hit during covid. They played 2 seasons with no fans in the stands. But, player salary demands haven't come down. So, its been a quiet transfer window with Chelsea making the only big splash signing Enzo Fernandez for 121M

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One of these days I need to figure this stuff out. Right now it's like reading The Matrix.

Right now I just root for a team from Manchester and call it a day.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Did Weston McKennie go to Leeds? I thought I saw that some where.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did Weston McKennie go to Leeds? I thought I saw that some where.
Yes he is on loan now from Juve. Leeds is starting to look like the USMNT....... they may be looking at Pulisic over the summer.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Yes he is on loan now from Juve. Leeds is starting to look like the USMNT....... they may be looking at Pulisic over the summer.
Thanks. Yes they are. Have an American coach and now has 3 players from the US