Soliciting Reviews on Moore's Schemes and Play Calling

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
What I noticed:
More slants over the middle. More deep seams. Deep middle had been a no go zone for Linehan.
Lots of passing on 1st down. The anti-Linehan.
Pollard playing in early downs. Zeke fresh for the red zone. Is it legal for the coaches to make sense?
Olawale is a weapon deep. Put a big LB on him, and it will be no contest. Dak just needed to throw it to his outside shoulder.
Misdirection in the run game. Lots of different guys getting carries. Cobb, Dak, Pollard, Austin. This is what I wanted to see from Moore. He delivered.
I didn't expect Cobb to be one of these guys. He looked good at it. He looked better than I expected. The offense is loaded with play makers.
Gallup looked better than expected too.
Slants we quick hitting. We're attacking the whole field in time and space.

What did you notice?

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
We are talking about the giants here:

giphy.gif

MojaveJT

Reaction score
I was impressed and very happy to see what we did today. Offense looks good and defense was great.

Giants aren’t the toughest test however. I’m interested to see how well we do against playoff caliber teams.

I’m excited from what we saw today though.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
It's week 1, and it's the Giants, but I have to eat crow for now concerning Moore. This was absolutely NOT the same 'ol offense.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
A plus. Tempo. Plays down the seam. Off balance. Threw it downfield. All the things Linehan refused to do.