Some Burger King thoughts...

JakeCamp12

Reaction score
This is from Burgermeister, Meisterburger's column today...

5. I think if you combined Dallas Clark the receiver and Anthony Fasano the blocker, you'd have a Mackey-Winslow type, a player in the argument for the best tight end ever.

Maybe we should send him a video clip of the best tight end ever, Jason Witten.....

Witten, is a true beast and a future first ballot HOF'er

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
JakeCamp12;2497449 said:
This is from Burgermeister, Meisterburger's column today...

5. I think if you combined Dallas Clark the receiver and Anthony Fasano the blocker, you'd have a Mackey-Winslow type, a player in the argument for the best tight end ever.

Maybe we should send him a video clip of the best tight end ever, Jason Witten.....

Apparently, he doesn't watch NFC games.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
That is pretty funny since Witten is a better receiver than Clark and of course we know what a difference blocking wise he is to Fasano. Bennett as a rookie is better than Fasano as a blocker.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Fasano was a mediocre blocker here, its one of the reasons Garrett said to trade him.

That along with reportedly being dumb as a brick.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2497465 said:
:lmao2:

King's lips are so superglued to Parcells' butt.

My post would have had them superglued elsewhere on Parcells, but the butt will suffice for this family forum.

G'day.

newlander

Reaction score
Yeah, the year Fasano has had has been........surprising to say the least. Almost as surprising as Pennington's season. I can see them going back down to six wins next season: seriously.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Anthony Fasano is a good blocker?

When did that happen?

EastDallasCowboy

Reaction score
JakeCamp12;2497449 said:

Tap the breaks a little there buddy. First off Witten is a Cowboy, which muddies the HOF waters all by itself. Furthermore, I'm pretty sure he would need atleast 1, if not 2, rings as well as 10 more years of play at his current level to have any shot of being a first ballot guy.

Tony Gonzalez will be the litmus test for modern TEs one would think, and I'm not sure he's a first ballot guy on account of not having any rings.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dbair1967;2497469 said:
Fasano was a mediocre blocker here, its one of the reasons Garrett said to trade him.

That along with reportedly being dumb as a brick.

What David said.

dozin_theknick

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2497465 said:
:lmao2:

King's lips are so superglued to Parcells' butt.

Actually, if you turned Parcells around, you would be right on the money.:eek:

You know what I'm saying.

JakeCamp12

Reaction score
EastDallasCowboy;2497609 said:
Tap the breaks a little there buddy. First off Witten is a Cowboy, which muddies the HOF waters all by itself. Furthermore, I'm pretty sure he would need atleast 1, if not 2, rings as well as 10 more years of play at his current level to have any shot of being a first ballot guy.

Tony Gonzalez will be the litmus test for modern TEs one would think, and I'm not sure he's a first ballot guy on account of not having any rings.

I stand by what I said and we shall see when Witten retires in 10 years. Remember how young Witten is....

EastDallasCowboy

Reaction score
i just dont see a TE being a first ballot HOF without a couple rings or just absurdly gaudy numbers. like i said though, Tony Gonzalez should be a great litmus test-if Gonzo is first ballot Witten could be too.