Some new evidence in the Zimmerman case

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
iceberg;4523413 said:
where have you gathered your facts if not online and through the media?

waiting.

OK, Captain Obvious, should I ask for Blue Boy when I return (since you'll be holding your breath)?

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
CowboyMcCoy;4523419 said:
OK, Captain Obvious, should I ask for Blue Boy when I return (since you'll be holding your breath)?

just tell me - where have you gotten your info, if not from the media?

simple question to 99% of us.

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
iceberg;4523420 said:
just tell me - where have you gotten your info, if not from the media?

simple question to 99% of us.

Well, I know most people have gotten evidence through the media.

But *I* happen to know a guy who knows a guy who works for the police department. And he says I don't need the evidence from the media because it's no good.

/sarcasm

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
CowboyMcCoy;4523422 said:
Well, I know most people have gotten evidence through the media.

But *I* happen to know a guy who knows a guy who works for the police department. And he says I don't need the evidence from the media because it's no good.

/sarcasm

holy **** my raging apathy just kicked in.

got no more time to waste on a fool.

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
I'm going to call Zimmerman to tell him he doesn't need O'hara because someone who knows it all told me the media is trying this.

:lmao2: :lmao:

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
CowboyMcCoy;4523429 said:
I'm going to call Zimmerman to tell him he doesn't need O'hara because someone who knows it all told me the media is trying this.

:lmao2: :lmao:

so where is your rage?

you get mad when its popular, or right?

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Hoofbite;4523098 said:
You'd still lock her up inf your dungeon?

Interesting.

Of course it was a setup. Although it wasn't needed. We've all been around long enough to know that wouldn't be the only case. You can try to play the role of fence sitter all you want but nobody actually believes you are impartial.

Actually, going back 4 years is easier than going back 1 year anymore. I did a google search of CZ and Casey Anthony.

Furthermore, the fact that it was before much of the evidence was even known is pretty damn funny in itself. It was 2-1/2 years prior to the beginning of the trial.

It is interesting. You and your arch nemesis have switched roles.

What kind of dynamic does that bring into play regarding all the insults and patronizing you both do if there are instances where you each take one side and then other instances where you take the complete opposite?

Yeah, I think she is one callous insensitive witch. I think the fact that she was out partying a few days after her daughter was missing says a lot. So yes, I stand by it. It had nothing to do with her guilt. And if you have been here for any length of time any one knows I have opinions but I back them all with facts. I never have been a fence sitter. But waiting for facts to come out (Like someone partying just days after her kid is missing was a fact) is not fence sitting.

You may in your dank little mind think you caught me in some kind of hypocrisy however if anyone takes the time to read the post and what it was in response to, they will see you only made a fool of yourself.

I find you people hilarious. You go through all that work just end up looking like a jerk. Please keep doing this. I love it. And no, Me and Canadian haven't switched roles. He's just wildly inconsistent.

And you, well, you are just clawing and scratching for relevance now.

JBond

Reaction score
Romo_To_Dez;4522445 said:
I don't know a history with violence/anger issues is a history that shows that the person could go back to those problems. Heard that Zimmerman went to anger management classes.

So I guess we should look at the fact that both had their faults and behavior issues

Both had faults. One guy got help with the help of classes and the other a week before attacking Zimmerman bragged about beating a bus driver. I guess those things are equivalent ?