Some random MNF, Eagles thoughts

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I have to agree with BP on this one. Thompson has some skill but it only takes one blown pick up to be in a position where we're relying on Romo or Henson to win games for us. No, I will go with the solid guy who can pick up the blitz. Of course, that's just me.

wileedog

Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:
I have to agree with BP on this one. Thompson has some skill but it only takes one blown pick up to be in a position where we're relying on Romo or Henson to win games for us. No, I will go with the solid guy who can pick up the blitz. Of course, that's just me.

Let me guess, you weren't one of the Rashard Lee Bandwagoners....... :)

Mkyle

Benched
Reaction score
DLCassidy said:
*Both of those teams are good because they can really get after the QB. We're not there yet but it's early. The intensity of that game was amazing.

*Donovan McNabb is a great player BUT he seems to need to make a show at the end of games that he's cool. How about being less cool and manage the damn clock?

*You need two backs that can run if you want to be a running team like Atlanta and Pittsburgh. If anyone asked me I'd rather we gave Tyler Thompson a shot as the #2 guy. Anthony Thomas is like a vanilla ice cream cone.

That game was a good game... ;)

All the Eagle players were smiling at the camera...like..."look at us...we will win the game...I'm slick...no problem"...T.O. smiling for the lens...McNabb...strolling up to the line...smiling likes it's no big deal! :lmao2: (how embarissing)

Tyler Thompson is gonna be a real good player!! Just wait and see! ;) I like that dude! He can scoot...but, he needs to learn how! :eek:

Who won that the game anyway?

:lmao2: :lmao2: :laugh1: :lmao: :lmao2: :laugh1: :eek: :eek: :eek: :lmao: :mad: :eek:: :lmao2: :lmao2: