Some sad stuff....

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
My heart goes out to this kid. I don't know where these types of parents come from. :mad:

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/10/28/child.stabbed.ap/index.html

Child to 911 dispatcher: 'My daddy killed me with a butcher knife'

TACOMA, Washington (AP) -- A seriously wounded 8-year-old boy calmly described his father's deadly knife rampage during a call for help to 911. "My daddy killed me with a knife and I'm gone," the boy told a dispatcher. "Can you please send the Army men or the ambulance?"

The soft-spoken child gave a wrong address and then hung up. But a second dispatcher called back, keeping him on the line while a frantic search was under way.

On Wednesday, authorities released the remarkable tape of Anthony Sukto's calm courage during the October 22 ordeal, and the frantic efforts to find him.

"What's going on there?" asked dispatcher Kristine Woodrow.

"My daddy killed me with a butcher knife," Anthony said.

"How did that happen if you are talking to me?" Woodrow asked.

"Because," Anthony answered. "I don't know what happened, but something. He grabbed knives. I woke up. My dad, he was killing my mom and then my, my, my dad told me to go onto the other bed and then he's like, 'You're next,' and then he killed me. I'm still alive. I kind of survived."

Woodrow said she wasn't sure if what she was hearing was for real.

"He was extremely calm," she recalled Wednesday. "It wasn't a typical response from someone who had just witnessed what he witnessed or had just been attacked."

Woodrow said while police and firefighters tried to find where Anthony was calling from, she tried to keep him on the phone.

"Are you bleeding, Anthony?" she asked. "Uh huh," he answered.

"Where are you bleeding from?" she asked. "From my stomach," he said.

"Are you there by yourself?" Woodrow asked. "No. My mom is already dead and I am the only survivor," he said.

Authorities found the home minutes later when the child's father, Tony Sukto, 36, flagged down a fire truck. Sukto has been charged with the murder of his wife, Pranee, 39, and attempted murder of his son, and has pleaded innocent.

Anthony underwent surgery for lacerations to his liver and is recovering.

Woodrow said she wants to visit the little boy to tell him something she didn't get a chance to before.

"I want to tell him how amazing he is," she said. "I don't think he knows that."

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Holy crap. Tough kid. My heart goes out to him. What a thing to witness and live through.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
as a father, what makes a wacko do that? Very disturbing.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Simply sickening... how could a father attempt to kill his own precious child...

Hell is made for pricks like this guy...

God bless this child... and may his mother RIP...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Nors said:
as a father, what makes a wacko do that? Very disturbing.
I totally agree. I lost a son. I can't imagine not wanting your child.

Irving Cowboy

The Chief
Reaction score
They played the 911 recording of this little boy up here in the Seattle area on the local news... I tell you it brought tears to my eyes just listening to him. Then they showed the pr!ck that did it.. I swear I wanted to jump through my TV and kill him right there.

What is unbelievable though is the little boy, after telling the 911 operator that he had been stabbed, the operator asks, "are you bleeding?". After I get through with the father, the she is next... What kind of dumb***es do we have working on these 911 lines?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Irving Cowboy said:
They played the 911 recording of this little boy up here in the Seattle area on the local news... I tell you it brought tears to my eyes just listening to him. Then they showed the pr!ck that did it.. I swear I wanted to jump through my TV and kill him right there.

What is unbelievable though is the little boy, after telling the 911 operator that he had been stabbed, the operator asks, "are you bleeding?". After I get through with the father, the she is next... What kind of dumb***es do we have working on these 911 lines?
Keel haul him Chief

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
How incredibly sad. Tears your heart up...

That poor baby. I really don't understand how a parent could turn on their child... I really don't.

How is he going to be ok after having his daddy do that to him? Daddies are suppose keep their babies safe and love mommies.

God bless that child and him mommy.

Irving Cowboy

The Chief
Reaction score
Here is a link to the local station here that played the tapes last night... looks like QT is having a hard time connecting for me though... but would you look at that little boy??

Irving Cowboy

The Chief
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Keel haul him Chief
Oh believe me... he's the kind of guy you pull away from the pier with but mysteriously vanishes into Davey Jones' locker by the time you return..

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Irving Cowboy said:
Here is a link to the local station here that played the tapes last night... looks like QT is having a hard time connecting for me though... but would you look at that little boy??

what link are you talking about

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
May not be a popular view but.... The death penalty was made for guys like that... though when he's convicted, I don't see him making it long enough to get to the needle or chair...

truly sickening to think about what that daddy did

Such a brave little boy

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
man that is just fed up and i was going to sleep in a few now i am kind of ticked off by this http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v194/dmxinsd/nonono.gif freaking sick people that live in the world

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:
May not be a popular view but.... The death penalty was made for guys like that... though when he's convicted, I don't see him making it long enough to get to the needle or chair...

truly sickening to think about what that daddy did

Such a brave little boy

For cases like this, it's a popular view with me CP. This guy should have a box seat in hell next to Hitler.